x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

← Previous 1
Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Who else has seen it and loves it?






Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I haven't heard of it...

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
It's one of the funniest things I've seen, in my opinion...

(And I love the picture in your signature, by the way. ;3)






Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
i love doctor horrible's sing-along blog!!
neil patrick harris is the best


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

It's one of the funniest things I've seen, in my opinion...


(And I love the picture in your signature, by the way. ;3)


I'll probably like it (:
And thank you. (: Hehe c:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

i love doctor horrible's sing-along blog!!

neil patrick harris is the best


Yes!!

"What a crazy, random happenstance!"






Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:


i love doctor horrible's sing-along blog!!


neil patrick harris is the best


Yes!!

"What a crazy, random happenstance!"



haha!


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
What's It about o.o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
noordinarygirl_1291800 Lock
noordinarygirl_1291800
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4580
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

What's It about o.o


I guess it's kinda like Megamind, but funnier... There's this geeky guy trying to be a bad guy and stop the "hero" and win over the girl at the same time. It's in the form of a blog/musical. I can't really explain it, but it's really funny...






Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


What's It about o.o


I guess it's kinda like Megamind, but funnier... There's this geeky guy trying to be a bad guy and stop the "hero" and win over the girl at the same time. It's in the form of a blog/musical. I can't really explain it, but it's really funny...


oh that sounds hilarious.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Lets Count!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Time

The person below me

Quotes from Books

The person below me

Should Churches Remain Tax-exempt?

why are girls so girly

Football - For Girls or just for guys?

Should schools change the way they teach?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games