Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey guys! 
I'd like to tell you how awesome PLL is! The latest episode is #### ####. I'm almost done watching it on the abc app. For those who love PLL, do you know about the app and did you download it? Anyways my favorite character is Hanna Marin! The actress who plays her is Ashley Benson. What's yours? I'm cool like Hanna, a swimmer like Emily, a hardworking student like Spencer, and artistic like Aria! I've read most of the books and never missed an episode so you can call me a Pretty Little Liars fan!
Pretty Little Liars

Converse!
Converse.

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
FluffyUnicorn__2508862 Lock
FluffyUnicorn__2508862
StarStarStarStar
I don't watch that show. I could watch it on Netflix, but I'm already watching Black Butler and MLP: Friendship Is Magic. Plus, I barely watch TV shows.

Kaitlyn
Bands, boy bands, and Youtubers.

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx for replying! I got my start for watching PLL on Netflix !

Converse!
Converse.

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

I really like Spencer, I can relate to her the most. I don't even really like the show anymore, I just can't get into it. If you end up texting, surfing the web or playing games, then the show isn't interesting enough, and that's what I end up doing whenever the show's on! I was hoping this would be the end of the series, and I find out there's another season, I'm like, great. Just great. I know, I know, I can just chose not to watch it anymore, but then I would kinda be wondering what happened. I guess I'm tired of all the dumb games  going on in the show,and I want something unpredictable and crazy to happen. Maybe I just outgrew the show. I've never missed an episode either, but I'm not excited by it anymore.....Are the books better than the show? I heard the books are really different.

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
i love PLL. Lucy Hale is my fave actress ever. she is so pretty

music and football are all i have left

Pretty Little Liars!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
The books are different
mainly the characters

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you like the song "Out Of The Woods" by...

Attack On Titan Anyone?

Glofish

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is Luke Hemmings getting engaged?!?

latest videos