Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
BTardfromOT Lock
BTardfromOT
Star
No good writing, horrible acting, just overall kuss.

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Yeah. Pretty much. A couple are good, like Wizards of Waverly Place and the really old Phineas and Ferb episodes.

SburbLogo

Here's a bit of advice from the security guards:
FNAF Advice

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Most TV shows these days are horrible.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I don't think Disney Channel show are horrible. There show are pretty good actually! I've been  watching them since i was in kindergarten. I don't watch Disney Channel as much now but I check the latest episodes on the app. Good Luck Charlie and Austin and Ally can be weird sometimes but Dez is hilarious! I think the best show on Disney Channel would be Austin and Ally so peace out!

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I type in any color I want. Making fun of me is not going to help. Seriously. I can type with whatever color I want. No one's going to stop me. People here lie about there age and I hate it when others that are older start acting like they know everything. People on here are just so... 

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

I type in any color I want. Making fun of me is not going to help. Seriously. I can type with whatever color I want. No one's going to stop me. People here lie about there age and I hate it when others that are older start acting like they know everything. People on here are just so... 

k

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I disagree. But cool. 

sig

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
I only like Phineas and Ferb, and sometimes Gravity Falls. But other than that, it's horrible indeed.

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"JennyD" wrote:

k

omg

Any way, yeah. Disney Channel shows suck nowadays. And Nickelodeon's are pretty bad too.

make it easy, say i never mattered

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
There are new Mickey Mouse shorts on Disney Channel, and they're great.  It's reminiscent of the classic shorts, but also looks more "modern" (it's a Flash cartoon).  Not to mention they're hilarious. 

I really hope Disney starts becoming cartoon-oriented again.

g2

I sell propane and propane accessories

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos