×
Back left
Back right

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watched???

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

The worst T.V. show that I've ever watched was..... Probably bakugan or bayblade they are sooo pointless and dumb agreed????

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 3

Phineas and ferb


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

"Dfire" wrote:

Phineas and ferb
 I Guess Phineas & Ferb is okay 

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Have none of you ever heard of DORA?  Big Grin


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

"Whatever_Kaylee" wrote:

Have none of you ever heard of DORA?  Big Grin
 OMG I WAS GONNA PUT DORA!!!!!!!

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"pistachio45" wrote:



"Whatever_Kaylee" wrote:


Have none of you ever heard of DORA?  Big Grin
 OMG I WAS GONNA PUT DORA!!!!!!!


You have no Idea how hard I am laughing. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Any anime I find really annoying. It's all pointless screaming and these "I'm better than you" attitudes.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

haha lol

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

"Whatever_Kaylee" wrote:



"pistachio45" wrote:






"Whatever_Kaylee" wrote:




Have none of you ever heard of DORA?  Big Grin
 OMG I WAS GONNA PUT DORA!!!!!!!


You have no Idea how hard I am laughing. 
hahaha lol

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

OMG me too i've always hated anime it sux and its dumb the way their mouths move UGHHHH i hate it

SeXy RaInBoW JuMpEr :{D


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity