Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Kuroshitsuji

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar
Hey, did you guys know they're making a live-action movie? It's supposed to be set about 130 after Ciel; i.e one of his desendants. I finished watching Kuroshitsuji II yesterday, and the ending was a total mind srew for me. Does anybody know where I can find the manga in English? Of course I could get it in Japanese but that would mean me having to finish my workbooks (like 5 thick ones) of have my mom read it to me. And considering the sbject matter, I want to avoid that. 

Anyways, I thought this would be funny to share. My dad is kinda strict about TV and stuff, and I was watching 'His Butler, Offering' and my father came out of his bedroom right when Sebastian was seducing the nun. I don't know if he noticed or not, but I was like *whoosh*.  Embarrassed

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

Kuroshitsuji

Posted By:
captaindommiisky_2537677 Lock
captaindommiisky_2537677
Star
XD i loved that episode you could probably go to manga here tho

Life isnt easy so stop complaining.

Kuroshitsuji

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I've never heard of it , but I'm always glad to find out about new anime smile Anyways , what's it about?

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Kuroshitsuji

Posted By:
aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute
StarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

I've never heard of it , but I'm always glad to find out about new anime smile Anyways , what's it about?

It's on Netflix XD. Anyways, it's about a boy (Ciel) , well a 13 yr old, who parents were brutally murdered in front of him at their mansion.  Ciel is then taken captive(it's hinted that he was 'abused' during this time) (he's about 9 or 10 at the time) and is successfully used as a sacrifice for a cult. Somehow, he ends up summoning Sebastian the Demon, who makes a deal with; the deal is  Sebastian becoming his butler and Ciel getting revenge on the person(s) who burned down the Phantomhive mansion and murdered his parents in exchange for Sebastian to eat his soul in the end. He abruptly  appears back at his aunt's house after two years with a new butler, 'dressed in black'. 

The anime is not considered canon after the duo meets Grell, but the story is really, really good. I'd actually compare it to FMA: Brotherhood in terms of greatness. Definitely one of my favourites.

Sorry for the crappy synopsis...It's probably better to look it up.

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Matryoshka

Ferguson

What is your Username?

Is Religion Real?

Ferguson

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos