Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Why People Don't Like Dora/Barney/Super Why

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
Many people have expressed disgust at shows like Barney & Friends, Dora the Explorer, Super Why, and much more.  I don't really like those shows, but people should stop complaining about them.  It's not your demographic, it's not aimed at your age group, it's aimed at preschool children.  Regardless, the show is a little over-the-top when it comes to being "interactive", but still.  Sesame Street is better because it doesn't treat the viewer like they can't understand a single word they're saying, and it's format is much better.  Blue's Clues is better because of how it doesn't require you answer the questions correctly, and doesn't yell (unlike Dora and Diego).

I actually am interested in educational television, and the research and methods used in these series are very efficient (Sesame Street).  Barney & Friends is still bad, though.  At least Dora is a little bit entertaining.

I sell propane and propane accessories

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Oh, yeah, I used to love those shows. Now I just don't really take any interest in them. Occasionally, I end up kind-of watching dumb Team Umizoomi with my really small brother. But do you want to know what's more stupid than any of it? This show is aimed at all ages almost, but still is worse than Barney: POWER RANGERS. Violent, not well acted, and very popular.  Some series are ok more than others, but all of them are really bad.  And my brother is now always saying her wants to fight and that I'm a nighlock he has to kill, and then he does hi-yahs and kicks and slaps. It hurts. And he's not even in preschool yet!!!

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
I LOVE SUPER WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
I always found Blue's Clues and Sesame Street to be the better preschool.  Because they aren't totally condescending to the viewer.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Yoooooo GABBA GABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

YGG actually is pretty good because of all the indie rock bands and the fact that it was created by Christian Jacobs. 

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue's Clues and Sesame Street were the best. All the shows, I didn't much care for when I was younger. Still have my Blue's Clues tapes........ don't judge me.

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

"AquaGGR" wrote:

"RawrImacat" wrote:

YGG actually is pretty good because of all the indie rock bands and the fact that it was created by Christian Jacobs. 
I really love that show, it teaches you to not bite your friends, don't cut in line, you can't always get what you want, try new things, art is everywhere, hold still while taking a pic..

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Blue's Clues and Sesame Street were the best. All the shows, I didn't much care for when I was younger. Still have my Blue's Clues tapes........ don't judge me.
I watch Yo Gabba Gabba more than my 4 year old brother, I sure don't judge when it comes to this.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

I do too. Lol

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

My best friend

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

Dear Dish it: Do i like this boy?!?

Employees

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

latest videos