Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Catfish the TV Show on MTV

Posted By:
Neverlander
Neverlander
Star
Sooo I've been in a catfish stiuation before and it didnt turn out well.Have you ever been in a Catfish situation where you fell in love with someone online and you planned and planned on meeting them and they never wanted to chat online or meetup in real life because they had other stuff to do or they just didnt ant to because they were hiding who they really were. Please share your experience

Kara-Alix♡

Posted By:
alesauna
alesauna
StarStarStar
I had a girlfriend online for about a month or two, but she only lived 30 minutes away. she couldnt call me on her phone or ##### ####, so i did the google image search that nev does and her pictures didnt come up. my mom brought me out to meet her later on, and she was who she said she was, but broke up with me the next day because of other people online.

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
No. But I watch the show alot......and some of my friends could be a Catfish, but y'know, does it really matter? Unless you're in a love situation, no.   Now, I only make friends online. None of that online relationships, because that would be so much harder.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Only 362 days until Christmas!!!!

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

What song reflects your life?

Tuesday Song

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

Tuesday Song

latest videos