×
Back left
Back right

who do you think is redcoat (pretty little liars)-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 48

i think cece could be red coat bc alot leads up to her because jenna isnt her because shes dead and ali is just confusing bc ppl say tht she alive and others no its ma confusing

xoxo, Gossip Girl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm on Season 2, on Netflix and I'm dying to know. Who is A?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't think it's cece because everyone thinks it's her. I think it's someone we don't suspect. It may be someone we don't know about yet. I honestly am getting tired of it all; It's not even a mystery anymore, every attempt at 'Suspense' is just making me ticked off. I'm not even enjoying the show really anymore, but I keep watching it. It could be Ali's twin sister I heard was in the books. I don't know. I think a lot of it is just beating a dead horse. I'm tired of the stupid little acts the girls put on. Like, come on already and do something exciting!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Yeliak" wrote:

I don't think it's cece because everyone thinks it's her. I think it's someone we don't suspect. It may be someone we don't know about yet. I honestly am getting tired of it all; It's not even a mystery anymore, every attempt at 'Suspense' is just making me ticked off. I'm not even enjoying the show really anymore, but I keep watching it. It could be Ali's twin sister I heard was in the books. I don't know. I think a lot of it is just beating a dead horse. I'm tired of the stupid little acts the girls put on. Like, come on already and do something exciting!


When someone likes me, who is on Season 2 of PLL. I shouldn't be searching for spoiler alerts. Yet, who is A..I'M DYING TO KNOW


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 48

"_lamexskyla" wrote:

I'm on Season 2, on Netflix and I'm dying to know. Who is A?

Youll find out at the end of the season, but im not gonna spoil it. but its someone you least suspect. but red coat is the leader of the a team.

xoxo, Gossip Girl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Toby was on the team. There's your spoiler. Don't hate me.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"katniss321" wrote:



"_lamexskyla" wrote:


I'm on Season 2, on Netflix and I'm dying to know. Who is A?

Youll find out at the end of the season, but im not gonna spoil it. but its someone you least suspect. but red coat is the leader of the a team.

Oh I appreciate you keeping it a surprise c:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1359

​I'm not sure who red coat is. Though I do think that red coat is the leader. I've read the books. Ali's twin sister could be it. There was an episode Hanna was wearing a red coat and Spencer was following her to find out who she was.. I thought Hanna was actually red coat! Hehe I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix too! Same for Glee! 

Converse!
Converse.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 48

"JennyD" wrote:

​I'm not sure who red coat is. Though I do think that red coat is the leader. I've read the books. Ali's twin sister could be it. There was an episode Hanna was wearing a red coat and Spencer was following her to find out who she was.. I thought Hanna was actually red coat! Hehe I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix too! Same for Glee! 

me 2 for both!

xoxo, Gossip Girl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 474

Ali. 

sig


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity