Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

who do you think is redcoat (pretty little liars)-moved

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar
i think cece could be red coat bc alot leads up to her because jenna isnt her because shes dead and ali is just confusing bc ppl say tht she alive and others no its ma confusing

xoxo, Gossip Girl

Posted By:
_lamexskyla
_lamexskyla
StarStarStar
I'm on Season 2, on Netflix and I'm dying to know. Who is A?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it's cece because everyone thinks it's her. I think it's someone we don't suspect. It may be someone we don't know about yet. I honestly am getting tired of it all; It's not even a mystery anymore, every attempt at 'Suspense' is just making me ticked off. I'm not even enjoying the show really anymore, but I keep watching it. It could be Ali's twin sister I heard was in the books. I don't know. I think a lot of it is just beating a dead horse. I'm tired of the stupid little acts the girls put on. Like, come on already and do something exciting!

Posted By:
_lamexskyla
_lamexskyla
StarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

I don't think it's cece because everyone thinks it's her. I think it's someone we don't suspect. It may be someone we don't know about yet. I honestly am getting tired of it all; It's not even a mystery anymore, every attempt at 'Suspense' is just making me ticked off. I'm not even enjoying the show really anymore, but I keep watching it. It could be Ali's twin sister I heard was in the books. I don't know. I think a lot of it is just beating a dead horse. I'm tired of the stupid little acts the girls put on. Like, come on already and do something exciting!

When someone likes me, who is on Season 2 of PLL. I shouldn't be searching for spoiler alerts. Yet, who is A..I'M DYING TO KNOW

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar

"_lamexskyla" wrote:

Youll find out at the end of the season, but im not gonna spoil it. but its someone you least suspect. but red coat is the leader of the a team.

xoxo, Gossip Girl

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby was on the team. There's your spoiler. Don't hate me.

Posted By:
_lamexskyla
_lamexskyla
StarStarStar

"katniss321" wrote:

"_lamexskyla" wrote:

Youll find out at the end of the season, but im not gonna spoil it. but its someone you least suspect. but red coat is the leader of the a team.

Oh I appreciate you keeping it a surprise c:

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
​I'm not sure who red coat is. Though I do think that red coat is the leader. I've read the books. Ali's twin sister could be it. There was an episode Hanna was wearing a red coat and Spencer was following her to find out who she was.. I thought Hanna was actually red coat! Hehe I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix too! Same for Glee! 

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

​I'm not sure who red coat is. Though I do think that red coat is the leader. I've read the books. Ali's twin sister could be it. There was an episode Hanna was wearing a red coat and Spencer was following her to find out who she was.. I thought Hanna was actually red coat! Hehe I started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix too! Same for Glee! 

me 2 for both!

xoxo, Gossip Girl

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
Ali. 

sig

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos