Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok so The Cartoon Network show Chowder, does that count as New Cartoon Network or Old Cartoon Network?

Me in any public/social situation:

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
Old Cartoon Network. 

sig

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you.

Me in any public/social situation:

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. I'm going to start by saying, Chowder is probably the best CN show ever. Also, I hate pretty much all eh New CN shows. But, I would have to say that it goes in the New CN. 

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
foxwire
foxwire
Star
Agreed. old: robot boy, powerpuff girls new: adventure time, regular show, world of gumball Hope that clears things up!

I NEED HELP!!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Okay. I'm going to start by saying, Chowder is probably the best CN show ever. Also, I hate pretty much all eh New CN shows. But, I would have to say that it goes in the New CN. 

Hmm.....actually, since it has been cancelled and they cease to make more episodes, it would count as old CN.  (BTW, Team Audi, a new CN show, Adventure Time, is in fact awesome.)

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean "BFF"

Does he like me?

mean "BFF"

Does he like me?

Frozen or Malificent?

Does he like me?

latest videos