Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

The soaps

Posted By:
uncle-dodger
uncle-dodger
Star
You love/like soaps? Enjoy gossiping about their story lines and characters? Then why not join in! Tell everyone here about what soap you watch and give us some information about it. You never know you might make new friends out of it. So join in with the fun now! 

For me (being in the uk) it has to be Eastenders and Hollyoaks. I love hollyoaks because of their amazing storylines like the one with Sienna stealing Nancy's life forever. I also like Eastenders because of their characters. My favorite ones in Eastenders are Fatboy and Kim only because their funny. Eastenders is good if you have a good sense of humor and hollyoaks is good if you like lots of violence!   

dodger

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

Last one to say car wins

Why is swearing wrong?