Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Simpsons news 1

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
E.P. Al Jean tells us ... they never planned that Edna would be the character to bite it.  In fact, he says they had been writing a storyline based on her newly-wedded life with Ned Flanders. I know.
The big death being teased on "The Simpsons" this coming season is NOT Barts Simpsons teacher -- the character voiced by Marcia Wallace -- the show's executive producer tells TMZ.
I know about this everyone. i found out something worst than Apu. Bart simpsons teacher. 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

Simpsons news 1

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, Edna's going to get taken off the show because her voice actor, Marcia Wallace, passed away.  

I sell propane and propane accessories

Simpsons news 1

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
i know. she has been on the show for Almost 25 years. 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos