Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Beintehaa 21st April 2014 Written Episode Update

Chandibi informs Aaliya that Barkath was smoking beedi. Aaliya asks Chandbibi not to inform about it to Surayya and she will handle the issue. She goes to Barkath’s room and asks her to come out as Quran recitation ceremony is kept for her. Barkath asks her to go and she will come later. Aaliya takes out beedi packet from Barkath’s bed. Barkath gets tensed. Zain comes there. Barkath goes and hugs him and asks him to forgive her. Zain asks what happened. Aaliya shows beedi packet. Barkath says she wanted to hide beedi packet from everyone as she used smoke beedi.

Barkarth starts narrating her story about starting smoking beedi. She says she burnt beedi, but did not smoke. Zain says good she did not smoke and asks her to come to him if she needs moral support. Barkath asks them not to tell Surayya about this. Zain says she will not, but he is not sure about maamu ki bhaanji.

Usman and Surayya call their family and tell that they want to talk about Barkath. Usman says he wants to talk about Barkath’s future. He says she believed Meer Khan as her father all these years and asks his family not to discuss about her past. Shaziya asks Aaliya if they should ask Barkath about her past. Aaliya says Usman and Surayya are right, we should not talk about Barkath’s past. Usman says he wants to give surprise party to Barkath. Surayya says Ghulam and his family are coming tomorrow morning via flight and asks Zain to pick them with Aaliya.

Zain wakes up with alarm sound. He gets hurriedly and gets ready. He asks Aaliya to get ready soon, but thinks she is in the bathroom. He starts talking to himself. His soul comes and says he loves Aaliya. He says he is Zain’s mind/soul and says Zain is very much afraid. He says he announces that Zain loves Aaliya. Zain’s is amused with his soul’s words. Soul says he is mad behind his wife. Aaliya comes out of bathroom and asks if they are late. Soul asks Zain to tell Aaliya that she is hot. Zain says he does not want to say that. Aaliya asks what is he talking. Zain says he is talking to his mind. He asks his mind to shut up as Aaliya is his wife. Aaliya asks what is he talking about. Zain says he is tensed that he has to pick Ghulam and his family.

Zain and Aaliya bring Ghulam’s family. Zain says he came late because of Aaliya. Aaliya says she does not go out without taking bath. Shabana asks what were they doing in the car. Aayath says they were doing kitkit. Ghulam says it is a sign of love.

Ghulam and Shabana see Usman and Surayya. Surayya acts like being angry on Shabana. She comes near Shabana and smilingly hugs her saying she is welcome in Barkath to meet Barkath. Usman gets happy and says he was waiting for this day when her sister and her family is greeting his house like this. Barkath comes and greets Shabana and Ghulam. Surayya says she got 2 daughters now and hugs both Barkath and Aaliya. Barkath meets Aayath and says now that everyone is here, what we should do. Shaziya says we should party. Usman and family gets angry that she is revealing their plan. Shaziya then changes her words and asks Barkath that she should suggest. Zain says he will take out Barkath for shopping. Zain jokes with Aaliya that she should not get late in cleaning herself/taking bath again.

ZAin and Barkath wait out near the car for Aaliya. ZAin’s mind/soul comes and says he will go and check. Zain says why will he go. Barkath asks whom he is talking to. Zain says nobody. Aaliya thinks why is she going with Zain, she then thinks she is going with Barkath, so not to worry.

Shaziya and Nafisa think that after Barkath came, everybody is talking about only Barkath and Aaliya. They go and say Surayya that they will arrange the party. Surayya goes and asks Aaliya if she will help her arrange tonight’s party as she arranged holi party. Aaliya agrees. Aaliya thinks Zain must be angry waiting for her.

Shoyeb S Khan

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

thats cool

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i watch Indian dramas almost 2 years before XD

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Jodha Akbar 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

Scene 1
jalal is very happy and says i knew it you will come, he is about to get down but sees jodha vanishes, he recalls jdha saying that she cant come with him, he says now i have to bear pain, its my turn.
in amer, jodha’s convey comes. she looks out of her palanquin and comes out, dadi is happy to see her. she comes to dadi. dadi goes her aarti, dadi says to place kahna at high place, jodha’s chachi takes kahna’s idol from her. jodha hugs dadi, dadi says i am so happy to see yu, its enough that you are found, dadi says never think that you are alone, your family is with you, jodha ask where is maasa, dadi says she is waiting inside, jodha says i will go, she ask dasi to take shehnaz to room, she says to shehnaz that dont worry dasies will take care of you, jodha tells dadi that she ttok my care in asylum and her name is shehnaz she will stay here.

Scene 2
jodha comes and hugs meena, she ask why didnt you welcome me? she says i wanted to come out but how could i? i told you to never come here then how could i welcome, i was so upset for whatever i told you, please forgive me for what i said earlier, jodha says enough you will not say anything about my maasa, jodha sees her doll, hugs her and says you are great mother how can i be angry with you, forget what happened in past, what you said was to keep me away from problem, not keep me away from you, they hug. dadi comes and says i said to you meena that jodha as ### heart, she doesnt hate her enemies then how can she be angry with you, meena says you get fresh then we will have lunch. dadi says dont forget about ganghaur pooja, meena says now pooja will done with alot happiness.

Scene 3
in jungle, jalal says i want to alone for some time, he gets down from horse, he is heartbroken and says i stoop so low that i doubted you, he sits on ground and cries hard, he recalls jodha throwing color on him and how jodha faced him with anger, how she said that she doesnt wanna come with him( dil kashmakas main plays). some beggar comes to him and gives him food, he says sadness lessen with food, jalal says you are giving your food to me? he says its to have half half food then you remain hungry, he says i am a poor man, jalal says but you have heart of a king, he says there is only one king that is jalal a very brave king, he says he doesnt have heart but he doesnt realiza that he have, he will give his heart to someone before he realize that he has it, jalal smiles and eats food, he recalls how he said to ruks that he doesnt have heart neither he will have, poor man says eat, jalal gives him money, he says i am not beggar, jalal says its payment of your food, he says i agve to my most precious thing my food, you also give me your precious thing, jalal gives him coin, he says i am giving you my most precious to me and i am giving it you as someone said that give this coin to someone who recognizes me and you recognized that i have heart, man gets shocked and shehenshah, he sits in jalal’s feet and says forgive me i couldnt recognize, jalal says to man take this coin, he says no i cant take it, this must be given by some your own, jalal recalls jodha giving him and saying that take this coin, it will protect you and if someone recognize that you have heart then give it to him, jalal says yes its my own.

Scene 4
jodha has tears in eyes, meena ask what happened. jodha says nothing, meena says wear this necklace, it is blessing of maa gauri, it protect husband from evil, necklace drops and breaks, jodha is stunned and says maasa it broken, maasa says wear some other, jodha says no i will make it right and will wear it, dont know what problem will come to him(jalal).

Scene 5
jalal is sitting in jungle, he hears nise and grabs man who was attacking jalazl from behind, jalal says i have education from my baba, He says you couldn’t attack because you were stabbing from backside. I have the prayers of people with me. He tries to stab again and this time jalal’s heart. He says once people said i dont have a heart now i have one but some else owns it. And the one i have belongs to some else and demands protection. Mali comes and kills the man. Jalal says i wont take long to know who you’re. Mali says i wont leave you. Just like you did set me at large. That was your biggest mistake. jalal looks angrily at mali, mali says i will not leave you, you did mistake to free me, you are without weapon so you have to die, mali laughs, mali’s men comes down from trees, they surround jalal, mali says you are lucky but i am c lever, you are a fool to come in my teritory without soldier just for sake of a women and she didnt even come with you, now you will die here, beg for your life now, jalal says i dont want it, mali ask then what yu want? jalal says i want to pray, mali says okay pray, jalal makes his hands up to pray, all mali’s soldiers also start praying leaving their swords, jalal prays and attacks, mali he says you made mistake to allow me to pray to Allah now he is with me, nobody can do anything to me, jalal fights with all his men, jodha on other side is making jewelry piece, she get hurt in her finger, maasa says jewelry maker will do it, jodha says no i will do it, she prays to protect her husband. other side jalal is injured.

PRECAP-mali attacks jalal in jungle, they are sword fighting, jalal gets injured by his attack and falls on ground, mali is standing there with sword in his hand, he smirks that he can kill jalal now.

Shoyeb S Khan

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I watch the above serial. Its amazing!

My journey on kW - Jan 2014 - Oct 2017

This is Nashita (@brilliantstudent) , thank you kW for an amazing experience . My good wishes to all my friends . I am looking forward for more amazing things to come in life . I wish all of you , All the very best !

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i saw these serials on Geo Kahani Dazed

hate it 

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Tumhari Pakhi 21st April 2014 Written Episode Update

The Episode starts with Pakhi asking Anshuman to steal a toffee from a shop. Anshuman agrees and gives her a stick to save him if he gets caught. Anshuman goes to steal the toffee. He comes to a shop and looks at Pakhi. He makes the shopkeeper busy and takes the toffees. A boy looks at Anshuman. Anshuman smiles and shows the toffee to Pakhi. Anshuman gives a toffee to the boy and sends him. A man gives a rose to Pakhi and says its peace day, so we are distributing rose. Pakhi says how sweet and takes it thanking him. Anshuman looks at them and is jealous. Pakhi says happy peace day to you too. Anshuman takes another toffee. The man sees Anshuman stealing. Anshuman runs. Everyone catch Anshuman and Anshuman comes to Pakhi.

They run with the toffee. The hide behind the car and laugh. He says you know Pakhi, I don’t know when my childhood passed. My mum left, then my dad, I was alone with Lavanya, I always felt everything will be fine and then I will live my life again well, but there was always problems. He says I also wanted to do all this mischief. He says I m afraid that if I ask my happiness, but now I know I should live life. He says thanks Pakhi. They both smile holding hands. He says when you get your first earnings, its given to someone special, so take this, this is my life’s first stolen earning. He gives her the toffee. He says no one is more valuable to me more than you. She hugs him.

He says look at me, Anshuman Rathore is sitting on the ground and I m liking it. He asks who gave you this rose. She says leave it, lets eat this toffee. Saiyyan………………..plays……………….. They make each other eat the toffee. They enjoy it and laugh. Anshuman says its the best date of my entire life. He says lets give the money to the shopkeeper. She says I have already given him the money. I was kidding, I won’t ask you to steal. He says I also want to give you a surprise. She says I have enjoyed my life to the fullest. He says there might be something.

They leave from there. Anshuman hears the guy’s name is Rohan and is shocked. He thinks Pakhi’s boyfriend can’t be here. They come home laughing. He ###### the toffee wrapper. She says give it to me. He says I won’t. I will keep this safe. She says I will keep it safe. He says no way. They have a laugh. She says its late now, I should go to my room. He says don’t go. She smiles and says rules are rules, we are girlfriend and boyfriend so we will sleep in different rooms. She says have a good night. They want to be together and keep on talking something or the other. He says stay here, we will talk, I miss you, I don’t like this room without you. She says I have to go, finally good night.

Anshuman stops Pakhi looking at the wrapper and asks her to get it. He says go under the bed. She says you go and get it. He says I m big, you can go. They argue. She says I feel suffocated. He has the wrapper and asks her to get it. She says you get it as you are the boyfriend. He requests her to get the wrapper. She laughs and goes under the bed. She says if I don’t get it, then you get it, I will try. She looks for the wrapper and says where did it go. He has it in the hands and says find it well, you will get it.

Anshuman also gets under the bed. She says its not here. She looks at her back. She says its not here. He says where will it go. He looks at her and music plays……………….. Jitna hun mai bandhun khudko…………….plays…………… They have an eyelock and are very much closer. Bol dil se………………..plays………………….He says I will find it. She understands he has it and holds his ears. She says I got it. He says you can’t get it as I have it. She looks at her angrily.

Precap:
Pakhi tells Anshuman that she will not kiss him. H?e challenges him. They do skates and she is about to kiss him..

Shoyeb S Khan

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

The Episode starts with Jyoti saying Sid is not taking the call but he said he will come today. Astha is on the way. She scolds the auto driver. Sid comes home. Kalindi says you have to take Roshni home for one day. Sid says fine, but why. Kalindi says Astha is coming home. Jyoti says I don’t want to meet her in this state. Sid says fine, come. Jyoti leaves with Sid. Astha walks and does not see Sid and Jyoti leaving. Ajju asks Kalindi where is Astha. Kalindi says there. Avdhoot sits to have food.

Astha sits looking at the phone. Ajju asks her did Shlok say I love you. Astha says he is so rude, he ate the food and liked it, but he did not tell I love you, he fought with me and did not call me. Shlok thinks how can she go. Shlok calls Astha. Ajju says talk to him and leaves. Astha smiles seeing his call and says I will not take the call. Shlok calls again and she laughs ignoring his calls. Astha says I want to see what you do now. Shlok calls many times and she smiles. Shlok says how dare you cut my call, now see Astha what I do.

Avdhoot asks Kalindi to call Astha. Kalindi calls Astha to have food. Astha comes and says I am not hungry. I will eat later. She goes to rest. Avdhoot tells Kalindi that Astha has changed. Her heart is with Shlok. She is missing him and looking lost. Kalindi says yes. Astha recalls Shlok and her romantic moments under the shower. She finds Shlok standing and starts laughing. She thinks it is her imagination, but Shlok is actually standing there. Astha gets surprised and pinches herself. Shlok says, I am standing infront of you. Astha asks him to leave else anyone can see him. She smiles and asks did you miss me? Came here to say I love you. Shlok holds her and asks how dare you disconnect my call? I can call you at any time. Astha asks him to say I love you. Shlok says, I won’t say. I am stubborn too. I came to inform you about the meeting in the office. I will come to take you. Astha says, I am stubborn too. I will make you say I love you. Shlok says, lets see. Shlok goes through the window. Astha determines to make him confesses his feelings.

Jyoti and Sid are having dinner at his home. Jyoti tells him that he mess up the house. Sid says, you left naa. He gives her soft slipper so that she can wear in her pregnancy. He looks at her legs and says it is not heavy. Jyoti laughs and says it was just saying. She gets emotional and says I never visited the city before. She thanks him for making her feel special. Sid says, you are special.

Kalindi makes Astha gets ready. Ajju calls Kalindi and tells her that Shlok is waiting. Kalindi blesses Astha and asks her to be happy always. Astha comes and asks Shlok, how am I looking? Shlok looks at her. He says, we are getting late. Kalindi does her tilak. Astha asks her to come on time. Kalindi says ok. Shlok and Astha leave. Kalindi hopes for Astha’s happiness remains forever.

Anjali tells Sojal to do the arrangements of the rituals. She calls Astha and asks her to reach before 6 pm. Astha says, I will come before time, don’t worry. Shlok and Astha are in the car. Astha thinks Shlok is not praising her. She tells Shlok that she is angry. Shlok asks, so what? Astha asks him to make my mood good. Shlok says, it is not my problem. She asks him to say I love you. Shlok says, not again. He asks her to use her brain in business. He tells her about the important meeting. Astha says, I know.

Anjali informs Niranjan about the puja and says she invited the guests. Niranjan says, I want all the rituals to be completed without any hurdles. Anjali assures that it will be done well. Shlok and Astha come to the office. Astha asks Shlok to praise and compliment her. Shlok asks, are you done? Astha gets angry. She looks at the files and says someone left so much work for me. Shlok looks at her. He gets a call and leaves from the cabin. Astha do something in Shlok’s laptop. Shlok asks, what are you doing? He asks what are you hiding? Astha says, I was seeing the presentation.

Precap:
Shlok tells I love you Astha loudly while standing on the road. Astha gets shy and hugs him happily. Shlok smiles too.

Shoyeb S Khan

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ek Hasina Thi 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

Ek Hasina Thi 22nd April 2014 Written Episode, Ek Hasina Thi 22nd April 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts with Durga naming Sakshi. Sakshi is very happy and says I m honored. Durga thinks she has to get closer to the enemy to bring their true face out. Dayal talks to Durga and says how did you think Sakshi can head the project as Suchitra is the owner of the land. Durga says I saved Suchitra from Sakshi, Sakshi would have not kept relations with her and now I can be close to Sakshi so that I can lead. Sakshi talks to Raj and says you might be happy that we got the land. Raj says yes, and you are the project head. She says my everything is yours, but Durga is no one to us, I m thinking why did she choose me, is there any reason behind all this. Raj says are you doubting on her or on yourself, have confidence.

Sakshi thinks she has a doubt as the happiness is sudden. Dayal says remember the land is Suchitra’s and Sakshi can make the land on her name. Durga says I spoke to lawyer. Dayal says good, but be careful. Its morning, Shaurya is with his friends. Vicky taunts Shaurya. They make fun of Shaurya for losing the bet. Vicky says he did not even hold her hand till now. Shaurya gets angry. Shaurya says she will be mine before the bet time ends. Vicky says I was thinking I will book the car. Mathur talks to Sakshi and says the journalist is not anywhere. Sakshi scolds him and says he is not in this country. Mathur says you are giving him much importance.

Sakshi says maybe they are enemies in friend’s face, I will not lose. Someone calls Chaudhary and says I know how Raj cheated you. He says I can help you. Its Dayal who called him. Durga says one more call. Dayal calls and tells Mathru that he can give info about the journalist. He says I can give you his name and meet you. Mathur says fine, I will come. Dayal says the plan is ready. Durga says fine, I will do my remaining work. Durga is with Shaurya and says you should have called, I would have gone and took my tablet from your office. She says we are business partners.

Shaurya says we did not know each other some days before. He flirts. She says you are funny and laughs. He says you look beautiful when you smile, you are my life and fate. Durga thinks how Shaurya ditched Payal. Durga thinks I will turn your life into death. Shaurya says you might have heard that I m a #######, I did not care about my image but now I m in tension after meeting you, as you are not only a friend. She says enough. He says I have fallen for you. She says careful. He holds her hadn and she backs off. She says I m fine single, for now let’s be like this. He says fine, but I need you. Shaurya thinks you will be hurt by making me away, its my promise that I will get you.

Mathur and Chaudhary see each other and have a talk. Someone takes their photos. Mathur thinks he should not sit with him, but he will leave soon. Chaudhary thinks why did he come here. Chaudhary gives a bag to Mathur. Mathur thinks who has sent it for me. He says its not mine. Shaurya and Durga come to the office. Durga sees no one has lit the diya in the office temple and she lits it. She thinks everything will be fine.

Durga gets her tab and says don’t know how it came here. She says now we can go. He says so soon, let be here for sometime. She says not today. He says NGO meeting, I m jealous, I wish I was your NGO. She asks where is the washroom. He says left. She says keep this tab else I will forget it in washroom. Shaurya leaves from his cabin. She thinks go Shaurya, enjoy. She goes in Control room and thinks now I will do my work. Shaurya checks her tab. Durga takes essence sticks. Shaurya sees his pics in her tab and is happy. She makes the fire alarm ring by the fumes. Everyone panic and says there is fire in the building, run. Shaurya hires the alarm and is shocked. Durga checks some files.

Shaurya comes back in the office and runs to save Durga. Sakshi comes and the watchman says Shaurya is in his cabin and it caught fire. Shaurya thinks the Lord gave him a chance to impress Durga, its easy to win the best now, here I come Durga. Durga is trying to get some files in Mathur’s cabin. She hides. Sakshi gets Shaurya and asks why did you come here. He says I m fine, I came to see Durga. Sakshi asks what is she doing here. He says she forgot her tab and came to take it. She says she is not downstairs too. The watchman says it was a false alarm. Sakshi asks him to call Mathur soon. Sakshi looks at Mathur’s cabin and walks towards it. Durga is still inside transferring some data from his computer.

Precap:
Sakshi comes in Mathur’s cabin and Durga leaves.

Shoyeb S Khan

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Beintehaa 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

Aaliya is helping cooks prepare food for tonight’s party. Zain and Barkath wait for her outside. Man mast magan, bas tera naam dohraye…. song plays in the background. Aaliya comes running and asks sorry to Zain and Barkath for coming late. She asks Barkath to sit with Zain in front seat. Zain starts the car and leaves without before Aaliya sits in the car. He stops the car after a distance. Barkath says she will bring Aaliya. Zain says she herself will come and horns. He watches her coming from the mirror. Aaliya comes slowly and gets into the car. She asks Barkath if AC is not working. Barkath says it is working. She asks then why is car’s temperature high. Barkath says it is because her bhayu/Zain is hot. Aaliya says he is hot just by nature.

Zain, Aaliya and Barkath reach shopping mall. Barkath sees the whole mall excitedly. Zain asks her to pick whatever she likes and not to hesitate. They go to a dress shop and start selecting clothes. Aaliya shows a dress and says it will look good on her. Zain gives his choice dress and says this one is good. They both give a lot clothes to Barkath to trial. Barkath goes to trial the dresses. Aaliya asks Zain sorry. She says Barkath’s party is very important. Zain asks what about him…He then changes his words and then says he was calling her for Barkath’s shopping. Aaliya asks how to ask sorry then. Zain says she does not know. She asks if she has to to say sorry holding her ears in front of everyone. Zain just stares at her. She tries to hold her ears and say sorry. Zain holds her hands and asks her not to do that. He then smiles. Ye ishq ishq hai…. song plays in the background.

Barkth excitedly shops fake jewellery. Zain says these are fake. Aaliya says let her according to her wish. Aaliya gets happy looking Zain helping her. She tries an earring. Zain gets happy seeing her. Beintehaa… song plays in the background. Barkath likes an earring and asks if she can take it. Aaliya says yes.

Barkath comes home and asks Shabana why are the preparations happening at home. Shabana says she will know in sometime. She gifts her a dress and says dunno if she will like it. Barkath says she will like it as she has brought it with love. She checks the dress and likes it.

Shaziya takes out sarees and asks Saif if he likes it. She says she is elder bahu of this house. Saif says badi ammi is elder bahu. Shaziya scolds him and says she will teach Nafis a lesson. She sees Nafisa standing behding and gets worried. Nafisa asks what was she talking about. Shaziya says nothing and says we should be united at this moment.

Usman is getting ready for the party. Surayya says it is his daughter’s party, not his. Usman says so what, he is very happy today. He says he is a father of a pretty girl and husband of beautiful woman like him.

Zain is getting ready. He tries to wear a tie, but cannot. Aaliya helps him wear his tea. Man mast magan… song plays in the background. ZAin looks at her romantically while she helps him wear the tie.

Precap: Zain gifts Aaliya an earring. She says Barkath liked these. Ge says so what, he liked it and bought it for her.

Shoyeb S Khan

News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 19:50:23 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:23:28 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:14:26 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:51:51 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:49:36 -0800