Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Indian TV Serials

Posted By:
imin
imin
StarStarStar

Rang Rasiya 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

Scene 1
paro being afraid comes out her room in corridor wearing bathrobe, all looks at her, she is tensed, rudra is running towards his room. he comes there, paro is in tears and looks at him, he runs towards her, paro also runs towards, she hugs him tightly, rudra comforts her. paro says i was afraid alot, rudra says calm down, i am here, nothing will happen, paro doesnt leave him, he says look at me, he says lets go inside, they are about to go in, rudra looks back and ask people what they are seeing, go from here. paro rudra comes in, paro gets aware of closeness and distances herself, he ask are you alright? she nods, he says sir called me so i went taking key. he says singh sir’s wife wants to meet you, change clothes, he move, paro stands in his way, he says i am not going anywhere, change clothes, he sits and looks at paro. paro looks at him so he looks other side.

Scene 2
paro comes to meet geetanjli, she says i didnt know you are so beautiful, paro touches her feet, she jokes that yes its 25th anniversary of our marriage but i am not that old, paro says you are wife of major singh so i have to give you respect, she makes paro sit and ask how you met rudra 1st? paro recalls how he saved her from goons when they met 1st, she says he saved my life and i saw him 1st time there. she says rudra must loved you in 1st sight, she ask rudra, she says its fun to irritate rudra, she says i know him from many years, he gets red face when teases little, paro ask are you from rajhisthan? she says yes, paro says i am from birpur, they talk about imli of there, tea is served, paro looks at tea and is thinking looking at empty cups, rudra understands she doesnt know how to make tea with tea bags, he makes tea and is about to mix sugar, paro says you dont take sugar, he says its for you, you dont take milk in tea, he gives it to her and says she doesnt know so i n=made it, geeta says it was sweet. after sometime they takes leave. geeta says to singh that never knew that he will marry and with such chewgum type girl. paro thanks rudra for tea, some upper class ladies sees apro’s dress and makes fun that who called this village girl here, paro and rudra sees it. they comes in room, rudra says you stay in room as people here are new and you may not mix with them, paro says okay i will not come, he says no geeta was asking so many questions and other people.. paro says you are right, you know many things, you go i will stay here. paro start doing her embroidery work, rudra goes to change. he comes out wearing suit, paro looks at him admiringly, he does hmm, paro looks down, he says if you want anything to eat then call operator and keep lamp open you will not fear. he goes out, paro sees imli and is about to eat but then says i will give it to geeta. geeta comes to her room, she ask paro why are you not coming in ball? she say rudra is ther, she says bt why not you? paro says i am not feeling well, geeta says i will not go then, paro says but its your party, she says i know rudra asked you not come, you stay here i will come, paro says but your party? she says dont stop me now. geeta makes paro ready and does her makeup.

Scene 3
in party, aman ask rudra where is bhabhi, rudra feels something and turns. he sees paro coming with geeta wearing sexy red saree and high heals, he is clean bowled and comes to paro, geeta says i told you he will loose his senses, she goes. rudra comes ti paro, paro says sorry, actually i didnt wanna come but geeta forced me and does this, are you angry, rudra doesnt say a word. major singh grabs attention of all and says i didnt want this party but bowed to my wife’s wish, paro is tensed. geeta says play some music, music plays. geeta says couples come on dance floor and bachelors enjoy seeing them. paro says i will go to room, geeta says rudra dont run from here neither your wife, come on dance floor, paro says i cant do this, rudra says you shuldnt have to come here but if you came then you have to do this, paro says i dont know this dance, rudra says dont worry, just give me yourself for sometime, paro says but my heals, rudra says trust me will not let you fall, he takes her hand in his and takes her to dance floor, he looks at her, paro feels shy. he takes her hand, put one hand on her back, rudra sets her for couple and they start dancing on song har kisi ko milta pyar from movie boss. rudra makes paro dances fast and well. they enjoy dance and suddenly comes very close, rudra is attracted to her and is about to kiss her, paro closes her eyes, rudra realizes what he is going to do and pushes her away, he start dancing with her again, rudra closely daces with her and finishes it with bending her down.

PRECAP- paro and rudra drinks, paro is intoxicated, geeta ask rudra was is it love at 1st sight for you with paro? he says no, paro says liar, did your chacha looked back when your bus was going, wasnt it love. geeta ask how many time you both met for 1st time? paro says nce, rudra says two times

Shoyeb S Khan

Indian TV Serials

Posted By:
imin
imin
StarStarStar

Diya Aur Baati Hum 22nd April 2014 Written Episode Update

The Episode starts with Sandhya telling Sooraj that she will be missing this academy a lot. She has many memories of this place. She touches the land and gets emotional. Sooraj and Sandhya leave. Everyone are happy at home. Meenakshi and Emily cook together. Emily asks Meenakshi to put black pepper in the dish as Sandhya likes it. Meenakshi sees Chavi and says Sandhya is coming today and we are cooking for her, give some new idea. Chavi says yes, I have an idea, buy a gift for her. Meenakshi smiles and says you are right, like we have gifted Emily. Emily says yes, she will be happy. Meenakshi asks Emily what will you give. Emily leaves making excuse. Meenakshi says she will not leave her.

Bhabho prays. Chotu talks ti Kanha about Sandhya. Bhabho scolds Babasa. Chavi thinks why is Bhabho getting angry on petty things. Bhabho asks Babasa not to salute Sandhya as he is her father in law. Babasa says she is my pride and I love her. Chavi says Babasa is right. Emily talks to Mohit and says Sandhya is coming back, everyone are happy, we should also be happy. She says Meenakshi was saying we should give her some gift, I was thinking…… Mohit says yes, Sandhya became IPS officer, she needs a gift, don’t worry I have a solution, you do one thing, you sell me and bring a gift. Emily is shocked. Mohit scolds her and says we don’t have any earnings.

Meenakshi comes to them. Emily gets worried. Meenakshi asks what happened. She laughs on him. Emily covers up the matter. Meenakshi taunts them. She asks Emily what is she gifting. She says its necessary. Meenakshi brings a gift and says give this from your side, as I know everything about your financial position. Emily does not take it. Meenakshi says see them, I will insult them. Bhabho calls Emily.

Vikram does the arrangements and makes the locality look beautiful and bright. Meenakshi praises him. She says we have spend Rs 10000. She says they are Ram and Sita and Vikram is Laxman. Babasa says you are right. Bhabho calls Meenakshi Urmila. Chavi laughs. Babasa says yes she is. Vikram is happy seeing the lights. Everyone smile. Chavi says its looking beautiful. Bhabho says it is better than when Sandhya got married. Taisa says Sandhya IPS is coming. Babasa says Pushkar people can sleep peacefully now. Bhabho smiles. The power goes. Everyone think what happened.

Babasa asks Vikram to look why the power went. The people talk that the electricity board cuts power so often, but why did they cut today. Vikram says I will see. The men says we will come with you. Taisa says I will also come, Sandhya is coming. She says we all should go. Everyone goes to talk to the electricity board. Sandhya and Sooraj are on the way. Sandhya is very happy and sees Gandhi #### idol. Sooraj stops the car. Sooraj and Sandhya walk to the idol. Sandhya thinks of her dad’s words at the same place. They see girls studying there. The man says there is no electricity at home.

Sooraj asks what. The man says there is no power everywhere, don’t know why they are cutting power at nights. He says we came here to study. He says we complaint but nothing worked out. Sandhya looks on.

Precap:
Everyone talk to the electricity board. Sandhya calls the man and he throws the phone. Meenakshi and Babasa says she is ASP of Pushkar.

Shoyeb S Khan

Indian TV Serials

Posted By:
imin
imin
StarStarStar
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir 23rd April 2014 The episode starts with Astha telling Shlok that she came to get a pen. Shlok looks in his laptop. Employee comes and asks him to come for the board meeting. Shlok leaves from his cabin. Shlok gives the presentation. Astha smiles looking at him. Shlok is surprised to see I love you Astha with Astha’s photo on the projector. He gets shocked and asks his employee to go. They smile. Astha tells Shlok that he confesses his feelings infront of everyone. Well done. Shlok gets angry at her. He says, those three words are not important for me. Astha says, it matters to me a lot. When you don’t know these three words then how will you know my feelings. Shlok says, it is waste to talk to you. Astha says, ok don’t tell me anything. She says sorry and leaves. Astha is walking on the road and thinks to take an auto. She says, he won’t confess his feelings. She is about to take an auto. Shlok comes and takes her in his car. Astha says, I don’t want to go with you. She gets sad thinking he will not say I love you. Shlok looks at her and stops the car. He gets down and Astha follows him. Astha asks him to come. Shlok shouts Astha I love you……………….. I love you so much……………………Astha gets surprised and happy. Shlok smiles. Saiyaave Ab Raasta Dikhade Tu…………………plays. Astha gets shy. Shlok asks, why are you feeling shy? Astha hugs him happily. Shlok too is happy and smiles. They close their eyes while the hug continues to be everlasting. They are standing on the middle of the road while the song Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon plays……….. Anjali is waiting for Astha. She wonders where they might be stuck. Sojal says, Astha don’t care about time. Anjali thinks to call Astha. Shlok is driving the car and holding Astha’s hand. Astha gets Anjali’s call. She asks him to leave her hand. Shlok says, no. You won’t talk to anybody and switches off the phone. Anjali gets annoyed as she thinks Astha rejected her call. Shlok gets romantic and says I hold your hand for life. Astha gets shy again. Shlol says, you looks cute when you gets shy. Iss Pyaar Ko Plays………………………………………………… Shlok looks lovingly at her. Astha and Shlok come home. Shlok holds her again and gets romantic. Astha asks him to leave her hand. Shlok says, I didn’t hold your hand to leave you. What is your problem. When I am loving you, you are not liking it. He says, I am loving you infront of everyone. Astha says, not infront of everyone. Shlok asks her to give him a book about the dos and donts. They come inside. Anjali asks Astha where is your phone. Astha says it was lost. Anjali looks at her phone. Astha says, battery was low. Niranjan asks Anjali to do the rituals first. Anjali asks Astha to do the grah pravesh. Astha looks at Shlok. They enter together while Shlok holding her hand. Anjali makes her wear veil and asks her to be in veil until morning. She says, everyone can see you except Shlok. Shlok gets angry. Anjali asks her to change her saree and wear the given saree. She asks her to stay in the guest room tonight, to be away from Shlok. Astha says ok. She goes inside with Anjali. Astha gets ready and thinks what is this ritual. Today Shlok confessed his feeling and I have to be away from him. Shlok looks at Astha’s photo in his laptop. He recalls saying I love you Astha. He comes out of his room. Varad stops her. Shlok says, I want to see Astha. Varad says, Aayi said you can’t see her. Shlok says, I will see her anyhow. Varad says, all the best. Astha is in the guest room and is restless. She thinks to send voice message to Shlok. She messages him I miss you Shlok. Anjali comes and asks her to come for the Moon Puja. Shlok thinks how to see Astha’s one glimpse. Astha looks at moon in the water and do the puja with Anjali and Sojal. Servant comes and informs Anjali that Niranjan is calling her. Anjali goes. Astha is doing the puja and prays for Shlok’s long life. Shlok comes there and says I will see my moon. Astha covers her face under the veil and runs. Shlok runs after her. Astha veil gets removed. Shlok is standing behind her. Astha hugs him and says you can’t see my face. Shlok says, I came to meet you alone. I will see your face at any cost. Astha runs. Precap: Shlok sees Astha’s face in the water. He says I am happy. Astha smiles. Neither your ritual have break nor my wish.

Shoyeb S Khan

Indian TV Serials

Posted By:
SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl
StarStarStarStar
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! hey i love Aur pyaar hoga ya!and jodha akbar!!
aww Raj and Avani how cute!!and jodha and jalal,the best!!i love them!!!

Indian TV Serials

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
wow 0_0

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

latest videos