Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Doraemon the best......

Posted By:
Krantiveer
Krantiveer
Star
My favorite TV show....Best one is Doraemon ....Its a Japanese show with its main character as Doraemon a cat robot...he has his amazing 22nd century gadgets with help of whom he always helps his best friend nobita a well known failure who cries whole day...he loves to have Dora cakes and bean jam buns..nobita has his friends Shizuka ,Sunio,Gian and Degisukhi..Shizuka is a pretty girl whom Nobita loves,Sunio is fox mouthed friend of Nobita who along with Gian a stout ,fool nobita whereas Degisukhi is an intelligent,smart and sensible boy of whom nobita is jealous.Besides these nobita's parents and teacher keep on encouraging him to study and often scold him for not doing so..i love to watch this awesome show and hope you would love it tooo Love

KV ON KW
TAEKWONDO

Doraemon the best......

Posted By:
mystry27
mystry27
StarStarStarStar
yes i love it to it is gud tv show and i like nobita & shizuka 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

keira

here i am
please read the above statements
♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Doraemon the best......

Posted By:
Charulata
Charulata
StarStarStar
I love doraemon too! 

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Doraemon the best......

Posted By:
march12girl
march12girl
StarStarStar
AGREE!! i love nobita and doraemon...nobita is also lazy like me  smile

I love shinchan..Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos