Back left
Back right

What is your favorite TV Show at the moment

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
South Park, S.W.A.T., and The Good Doctor. SpongeBob still reigns supreme, though, of course. :')

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I gotta be honest, these shows are still very childish for my age.

1. Teen Titans Go! - The funnier version of Teen Titans designed for younger kids makes me laugh every time.
2. Spongebob Squarepants - Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? I still somehow sing his catchy theme song.
3. The Loud House - Live in a big family? Ok, but you've never seen Lincoln Loud's house (unless you watched this show) and his family of 13. Yep, that's right, 10 siblings (not to mention they're all sisters), his mom, and dad, and of course Lincoln himself.

So Teen Titans Go! still is #1 in my book but Spongebob is trying to fix that...

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

By far my favorite show on television right now is Riverdale .

~I love Heather~ 5/27/17 till 4 ever~
**LGBTQ Pride**

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Invader Zim is my favorite TV show right now,

I recently found it and I've been OBSESSED with it. Quite a shame to learn it was cancelled due to being too expensive, oh well. There is supposed to be a movie, I don't care if it's about Zim picking out salad dressing for 66 minutes. The waffle episode was perfect. 

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

spongebob of course! A favorite classic. also Good Times

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

The show I have been watching for awhile The Fosters is great and the new show I started tonight that I thought was great is Life Sentence with Lucy Hale.

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This Is Us

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Rise- I loved the Season Premiere.

No Day But Today!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
RIVERDALE omg i love jughead lol

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity