Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

inuyasha naruto

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

My favarite anime is ore imo. my favarite character is kirino. my frend showed it to me. also I can really related to her character.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My favorite anime is K-ON, it has cute girls doing cute things, such as myself.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I like la blue girl. It's really funny and its about ninjas. Its like naruto but all of the characters are girls. Everybody should watch it

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

dat anieme reminds me of rucky star. but rucky star wuz crap after da frist episode. it could have been so much better.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"manloli" wrote:

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

dat anieme reminds me of rucky star. but rucky star wuz crap after da frist episode. it could have been so much better.
Yes, it was done by the same people, Studio Trollani I know because I'm an anime ERaspberryERT.

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Code geass Tegen toppa guren lagann Darker then black Death note Deal with it.

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

"manloli" wrote:

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

Yes, it was done by the same people, Studio Trollani I know because I'm an anime ERaspberryERT.
Hey where do you guise stream your anime?

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Lycopene" wrote:

Hey where do you guise stream your anime?
Youtube xD Also I have to recommended an anime called cowboy bebop. Here is an image: httpFrustrated/static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/CowboyBebopClip.jpg

Posted over 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It almost looks like you are a 30 year old male who sits in front of his computer all day...

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity