x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Posted By:
LilDolphin Lock
LilDolphin
Member since:
February 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 321
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
inuyasha naruto

Posted By:
manloli Lock
manloli
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star
Posted over 5 years ago
My favarite anime is ore imo. my favarite character is kirino. my frend showed it to me. also I can really related to her character.

Posted By:
amikawaiiuguu_1691801 Lock
amikawaiiuguu_1691801
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star
Posted over 5 years ago
My favorite anime is K-ON, it has cute girls doing cute things, such as myself.

Posted By:
Emi16_1691714 Lock
Emi16_1691714
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
I like la blue girl. It's really funny and its about ninjas. Its like naruto but all of the characters are girls. Everybody should watch it

Posted By:
manloli Lock
manloli
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star
Posted over 5 years ago

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

My favorite anime is K-ON, it has cute girls doing cute things, such as myself.
dat anieme reminds me of rucky star. but rucky star wuz crap after da frist episode. it could have been so much better.

Posted By:
amikawaiiuguu_1691801 Lock
amikawaiiuguu_1691801
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star
Posted over 5 years ago

"manloli" wrote:

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

My favorite anime is K-ON, it has cute girls doing cute things, such as myself.
dat anieme reminds me of rucky star. but rucky star wuz crap after da frist episode. it could have been so much better.
Yes, it was done by the same people, Studio Trollani I know because I'm an anime ERaspberryERT.

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock
LelouchViBrittania
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
Code geass Tegen toppa guren lagann Darker then black Death note Deal with it.

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’


Posted By:
Lycopene Lock
Lycopene
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star
Posted over 5 years ago

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

"manloli" wrote:

"amikawaiiuguu" wrote:

My favorite anime is K-ON, it has cute girls doing cute things, such as myself.
dat anieme reminds me of rucky star. but rucky star wuz crap after da frist episode. it could have been so much better.
Yes, it was done by the same people, Studio Trollani I know because I'm an anime ERaspberryERT.
Hey where do you guise stream your anime?

Posted By:
amikawaiiuguu_1691801 Lock
amikawaiiuguu_1691801
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star
Posted over 5 years ago

"Lycopene" wrote:

Hey where do you guise stream your anime?
Youtube xD Also I have to recommended an anime called cowboy bebop. Here is an image: httpFrustrated/static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/CowboyBebopClip.jpg

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock
LelouchViBrittania
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
It almost looks like you are a 30 year old male who sits in front of his computer all day...

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’


Latest Forum Posts

What is your newyear's resolution???

Are you addicted to making FNaF theories?

Going to 9th grade-moved

Tagging Feature is Live!

Going to 9th grade

who loves dogs

Democracy v.s. Dictatorship

Rate the singer above you

Rate the singer above you

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games