x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago
What is this Naruto and Inuyasha anime I hear about here? Never heard of them. Also, my top 3 is definitely Umineko, Tsukihime and Yotsuba. Truly masterpieces.

And again, you're hindering the cleaning~


Posted By:
XxNarutoBankaixX Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
XxNarutoBankaixX
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago
Naruto bleach and buko no pico

Posted By:
Lycopene Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lycopene
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago

"Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii" wrote:

What is this Naruto and Inuyasha anime I hear about here? Never heard of them. Also, my top 3 is definitely Umineko, Tsukihime and Yotsuba. Truly masterpieces.
>Umineko Meh. >Yotsuba Don't remind me ;_; >Tsukihime There's no Tsukihime anime.

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LelouchViBrittania
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago
Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’


Posted By:
FlyAwayNow Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
FlyAwayNow
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago
i like pico no chico n pico x coco x chico too!!!!!! smile

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain


Posted By:
Emi16_1691714 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Emi16_1691714
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago

"LelouchViBrittania" wrote:

Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.
But you mentioned 2 of the worst visual novels. Play yourself some Saya.

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LelouchViBrittania
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago

"Emi16" wrote:

"LelouchViBrittania" wrote:

Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.
But you mentioned 2 of the worst visual novels. Play yourself some Saya.
>Implying i wasn't just trolling I now declare this a VN thread 10/10 Symphonic Rain, Clannad 9/10 Ever17, Cross Channel Sekien no Inganock, Tsukihime Sharin no Kuni, Sengoku Rance Swan Song 8/10 FSN, Planetarian Utawarerumono, Higurashi Umineko, Saya no Uta ,Da Capo 2 G-senjou no maou 7/10 YMK, Crescendo 1/10 Anything else

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’


Posted By:
Emi16_1691714 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Emi16_1691714
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago

"LelouchViBrittania" wrote:

"Emi16" wrote:

"LelouchViBrittania" wrote:

Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.
But you mentioned 2 of the worst visual novels. Play yourself some Saya.
>Implying i wasn't just trolling I now declare this a VN thread 10/10 Symphonic Rain, Clannad 9/10 Ever17, Cross Channel Sekien no Inganock, Tsukihime Sharin no Kuni, Sengoku Rance Swan Song 8/10 FSN, Planetarian Utawarerumono, Higurashi Umineko, Saya no Uta ,Da Capo 2 G-senjou no maou 7/10 YMK, Crescendo 1/10 Anything else
Move Clannad to 1/10 and I agree completely

Posted By:
FlyAwayNow Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
FlyAwayNow
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago
u r not in the best position to talk about wat is good or not u know... naruto is bad and u should feel bad

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain


Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LelouchViBrittania
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 6 years ago

"Emi16" wrote:

Move Clannad to 1/10 and I agree completely
You're opinion is human feces

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’


Latest Forum Posts

It's a never ending game -moved

The person below me

Country ABC Game

Tell A Story - One Word Per Post

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

awnser the question the person above you asks

Tell A Story - One Word Per Post

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games