Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii Lock
Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii
StarStar
What is this Naruto and Inuyasha anime I hear about here? Never heard of them. Also, my top 3 is definitely Umineko, Tsukihime and Yotsuba. Truly masterpieces.

And again, you're hindering the cleaning~

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
XxNarutoBankaixX Lock
XxNarutoBankaixX
Star
Naruto bleach and buko no pico

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
Lycopene Lock
Lycopene
Star

"Sakuya☆TotallyKawaii" wrote:

What is this Naruto and Inuyasha anime I hear about here? Never heard of them. Also, my top 3 is definitely Umineko, Tsukihime and Yotsuba. Truly masterpieces.
>Umineko Meh. >Yotsuba Don't remind me ;_; >Tsukihime There's no Tsukihime anime.

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock
LelouchViBrittania
StarStar
Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.

‘’listen up ‘Maou’’ !!!’’

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

‘’NOW! JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER!!!’’

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
FlyAwayNow Lock
FlyAwayNow
StarStar
i like pico no chico n pico x coco x chico too!!!!!! smile

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
Emi16_1691714 Lock
Emi16_1691714
StarStar

"LelouchViBrittania" wrote:

Best animies Fate/stay night Chaos;Head That's it because VN's are obviously better then some animation made by 50 year old otakus.
But you mentioned 2 of the worst visual novels. Play yourself some Saya.

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock
LelouchViBrittania
StarStar

"Emi16" wrote:

>Implying i wasn't just trolling I now declare this a VN thread 10/10 Symphonic Rain, Clannad 9/10 Ever17, Cross Channel Sekien no Inganock, Tsukihime Sharin no Kuni, Sengoku Rance Swan Song 8/10 FSN, Planetarian Utawarerumono, Higurashi Umineko, Saya no Uta ,Da Capo 2 G-senjou no maou 7/10 YMK, Crescendo 1/10 Anything else

‘’Evil owes its very existence to the vestigial remnants of mankind’s bestial nature !!!’’

‘’Someone who seeks salvation through revenge, someone such as yourself who attempts to save his pathetic existence through misdeeds will soon realize the fragility of his own evil !!!’’

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
Emi16_1691714 Lock
Emi16_1691714
StarStar

"Emi16" wrote:

>Implying i wasn't just trolling I now declare this a VN thread 10/10 Symphonic Rain, Clannad 9/10 Ever17, Cross Channel Sekien no Inganock, Tsukihime Sharin no Kuni, Sengoku Rance Swan Song 8/10 FSN, Planetarian Utawarerumono, Higurashi Umineko, Saya no Uta ,Da Capo 2 G-senjou no maou 7/10 YMK, Crescendo 1/10 Anything else
Move Clannad to 1/10 and I agree completely

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
FlyAwayNow Lock
FlyAwayNow
StarStar
u r not in the best position to talk about wat is good or not u know... naruto is bad and u should feel bad

I only want to see you underneath the purple rain

what your favorite anime

Posted By:
LelouchViBrittania Lock
LelouchViBrittania
StarStar

"Emi16" wrote:

Move Clannad to 1/10 and I agree completely
You're opinion is human feces

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

$arah's™ (Sarah) Fun Blog!

Whats your favorite food?

ebola

We the Kidz

The forum for crazy people :P

ebola

latest videos