Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

hey...

Posted By:
mka14 Lock
mka14
StarStarStarStarStar
whos ur favorite charactor on zoey 101 mine is logan

I''m not anti-social I just hate people.

hey...

Posted By:
kgw5002 Lock
kgw5002
StarStarStarStar
zoey 101 = bad

that is the stupidest show full of the worst stereotypes humanly possible. They''ve got Britney Spear''s little sister for the main character, for heavens sake

~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''
STATUS QUO
Challenge the way things are
Rebels don''t make trouble, they fix it
~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''^''~''

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~Mark Twain

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don''t matter and those who matter don''t mind. ~Dr. Suess

Religion is the opiate of the masses. ~Karl Marx

Look, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony.

hey...

Posted By:
Thats Hot-l Lock
Thats Hot-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/13/2005 3:02:48 PM
Author:
zoey 101 = bad

that is the stupidest show full of the worst stereotypes humanly possible. They''ve got Britney Spear''s little sister for the main character, for heavens sake

I''m not sure I would be that harsh, but I agree. I don''t like the show that much, but I don''t think it''s the worst.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

latest videos