Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

what shows were cancelled?

Posted By:
marmalade2-l Lock
marmalade2-l
StarStar
hey, where Joan of Arcadia and Summerland cancelled? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SOBOSOBOSOBOSOBSOBOSSDOB**
snifff.. i am ok. lol

I heard that before you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes. MAKE YOURS WORTH WATCHING

Jesus Freak

Pray Everyday... it makes the difference.

Prayer...It Goes There.

Blonde Haired Jesus Freak

Posted By:
concrete-angel-l Lock
concrete-angel-l
StarStarStarStar
Summerland was cancelled in February.

--

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Joan of Arcadia was cancelled like, a year ago or something, and summerland was cancelled a few months ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
Tear_Catcher Lock
Tear_Catcher
StarStarStarStar
Raspberry I was more upset when they cancelled Kenan and Kel YEARS ago... and I''m still upset... they could atleast play reruns. Kel loves orange soda... lol.

I use cliche lines like they''re going. out. of. style.
xPoint Taken. Cliche Proven.)

My words don''t come out naturally, they''re operated by machine.

Do you know you''re fake? Stop giving for the take.

Secrets don''t make friends

Posted By:
concrete-angel-l Lock
concrete-angel-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 5:32:20 PM
Author:
Raspberry I was more upset when they cancelled Kenan and Kel YEARS ago... and I''m still upset... they could atleast play reruns. Kel loves orange soda... lol.

great show! i was so upset when the cancelled Full House from the WB. they used to have good shows on the WB. well, they still do.

--

Posted By:
Tear_Catcher Lock
Tear_Catcher
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 5:34:08 PM
Author:
Author:

great show! i was so upset when the cancelled Full House from the WB. they used to have good shows on the WB. well, they still do.

Lol, I went throught this whole Full House obsession typ thing [not really, I just loved the show...]. I don''t really care for it anymore. My faves were always the ones with Steve and Kimmy. *sighs* Atleast they play reruns of that.

Posted By:
concrete-angel-l Lock
concrete-angel-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 5:44:53 PM
Author:
Author:
Author:
Raspberry I was more upset when they cancelled Kenan and Kel YEARS ago... and I'm still upset... they could atleast play reruns. Kel loves orange soda... lol.

Lol, I went throught this whole Full House obsession typ thing [not really, I just loved the show...]. I don't really care for it anymore. My faves were always the ones with Steve and Kimmy. *sighs* Atleast they play reruns of that.

I still love that show! I like it when they're older though, cause it's' funnier. My sister and I were obsessed [and i mean obsessed] with the episode where Kimmy's ostrich attacked Jesse. We thought that was hilarious. Of course, I was like, eight then, so I don't find it AS funny now, but it still is good.

--

Posted By:
Tear_Catcher Lock
Tear_Catcher
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 5:50:20 PM
Author:
Author:
Author:
Author:
Raspberry I was more upset when they cancelled Kenan and Kel YEARS ago... and I'm still upset... they could atleast play reruns. Kel loves orange soda... lol.

Lol, I went throught this whole Full House obsession typ thing [not really, I just loved the show...]. I don't really care for it anymore. My faves were always the ones with Steve and Kimmy. *sighs* Atleast they play reruns of that.

I still love that show! I like it when they're older though, cause it's' funnier. My sister and I were obsessed [and i mean obsessed] with the episode where Kimmy's ostrich attacked Jesse. We thought that was hilarious. Of course, I was like, eight then, so I don't find it AS funny now, but it still is good.

Lmao... I remember that! Haha, that was funny. Some dude called someone a Geekburger. The dude being called a geekburger was like I was close to saying, Full House, duh! But the other guy answered instead.

Posted By:
concrete-angel-l Lock
concrete-angel-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/26/2005 5:55:11 PM
Author:
Date: 10/26/2005 5:50:20 PM
Author:
Author:
Author:
Author:

Lmao... I remember that! Haha, that was funny. Some dude called someone a Geekburger. The dude being called a geekburger was like I was close to saying, Full House, duh! But the other guy answered instead.

LMAO.

--

Posted By:
tita216 Lock
tita216
StarStarStarStar
i got soo sad that they cancelled summerland summerland was the thing!!!!!like it was like a really good show !!!! i miss it SOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone loves a new york city girl! aka ME!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos