Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

LOOK!!

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
Does anyone watch The Office on NBC???

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

LOOK!!

Posted By:
CatastrophicFailure Lock
CatastrophicFailure
StarStarStarStarStar
nope..

LOOK!!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Sometimes I watch the first 5 minutes after I finish watching My Name is Earl, but I wouldn''t actually say that I watch The Office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos