Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I know I may sound like a nerd, but seriously, does ne1 watch the discovery channel?
I like the last few things that they last did, like the "greatest american" and "the Science of Lance Armstrong". I doubt that very many people actually watch the Discovery channel(exept for things like American Chopper and stuff like that), though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
no i watched greatest american! i thought abe lincon was gunna get it! who did you think? and i watch myth busters too.smile

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
This might sound weird, but I really thought Oprah would have won. Who would have known it would be Reagan winning? Of course, when they announced the top 5, I knew either Reagan or Lincoln, or maybe even King was going to win. I was ecstatic when the top 3 were them, cuz those were the 3 I voted for! HEHE!

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
whod u vote for?

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
I voted for Reagan, King, and Lincoln, like I said above. (I only remembered to vote when the top 5 was announced)

Posted By:
mizz_diamondz-l Lock
mizz_diamondz-l
StarStarStar
Thats ok!I watch the discovery channel all the time!I love looking at things archeoligists find and stuff,it really interests me,besides i watch treehouse and im 13 years of age,but i don''t care what anyone thinks!

**cArOl**
ABoUt ME:
WhAT I lOOk lIke
dIrty BLONde hAiR
bLUe-GrEEn EyEs
LiGHT SKIn
NOt 2 TaLL aND Not 2 ShORT
FAIRly skiNNY
tHINGs I LoVe to dO:
rEADing
WritING
voLLeyBall
BASEball
c00king
DrAwInG/pAiNtInG
WorDS To DEScriBE mE:
aRTIStic
CreATIVe
REliGIOus
FriENDLy
PosITIVE
chiLDISh
bEAUtiful
inDEPendant
SMArt
OthER thINGS:
lOVE mEEting nEW peoPLE
a TRue FrIENd
LiKES HElping peoplE
HIgh SELF-esteeM
**weLL tHATS all I CAn SAy**

play online games

latest forum posts

last one to post a number wins

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What's your favorite song by Beyonce?-moved

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who's a Swiftie?!

do you love Cheryl Lloyd??

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

latest videos