Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Does ne1 watch the Discovery Channel?

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I know I may sound like a nerd, but seriously, does ne1 watch the discovery channel?
I like the last few things that they last did, like the "greatest american" and "the Science of Lance Armstrong". I doubt that very many people actually watch the Discovery channel(exept for things like American Chopper and stuff like that), though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
no i watched greatest american! i thought abe lincon was gunna get it! who did you think? and i watch myth busters too.smile

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
This might sound weird, but I really thought Oprah would have won. Who would have known it would be Reagan winning? Of course, when they announced the top 5, I knew either Reagan or Lincoln, or maybe even King was going to win. I was ecstatic when the top 3 were them, cuz those were the 3 I voted for! HEHE!

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
whod u vote for?

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
I voted for Reagan, King, and Lincoln, like I said above. (I only remembered to vote when the top 5 was announced)

Posted By:
mizz_diamondz-l Lock
mizz_diamondz-l
StarStarStar
Thats ok!I watch the discovery channel all the time!I love looking at things archeoligists find and stuff,it really interests me,besides i watch treehouse and im 13 years of age,but i don''t care what anyone thinks!

**cArOl**
ABoUt ME:
WhAT I lOOk lIke
dIrty BLONde hAiR
bLUe-GrEEn EyEs
LiGHT SKIn
NOt 2 TaLL aND Not 2 ShORT
FAIRly skiNNY
tHINGs I LoVe to dO:
rEADing
WritING
voLLeyBall
BASEball
c00king
DrAwInG/pAiNtInG
WorDS To DEScriBE mE:
aRTIStic
CreATIVe
REliGIOus
FriENDLy
PosITIVE
chiLDISh
bEAUtiful
inDEPendant
SMArt
OthER thINGS:
lOVE mEEting nEW peoPLE
a TRue FrIENd
LiKES HElping peoplE
HIgh SELF-esteeM
**weLL tHATS all I CAn SAy**

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

latest videos