x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Posted By:
InvaderJel Lock
InvaderJel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2176
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"iJackie" wrote:

If you're wondering who mine are it's Zim, & Spongebob. Big Grin
Me, same, actually. xDD:']

Siggy.


Posted By:
-BlowingBubbles. _1729285 Lock
-BlowingBubbles. _1729285
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 33
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
Spongebob!

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2346
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

If you're wondering who mine are it's Zim and Spongebob. Big Grin
Me, same, actually. xDD:']
xD

>‿‿◕


Posted By:
InvaderJel Lock
InvaderJel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2176
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"iJackie" wrote:

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

If you're wondering who mine are it's Zim and Spongebob. Big Grin
Me, same, actually. xDD:']
xD
A big problem: Zim in love. Somehow, [sarcasm...] I couldn't really imagine that. But SpongeBob, probably.

Siggy.


Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2346
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

If you're wondering who mine are it's Zim and Spongebob. Big Grin
Me, same, actually. xDD:']
xD
A big problem: Zim in love. Somehow, [sarcasm...] I couldn't really imagine that. But SpongeBob, probably.
I know. xD Sometimes it looks like Spongebob likes Squidward. xDD

>‿‿◕


Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen_1488416 Lock
BlaiseHaramen_1488416
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19425
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"wweblogger889" wrote:

Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club Blush
I LOVE THAT ANIME SHOW!!!!!! But I'm in LOVE with Hikaru and Kaoru And.. Kaname from Vampire Knight

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore


Posted By:
lana553 Lock
lana553
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 158
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob Spongebob ilovehim

.¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• I...♥...YOU.
DJ!!!!!!.¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.••


Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2346
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club Blush
I LOVE THAT ANIME SHOW!!!!!! But I'm in LOVE with Hikaru and Kaoru And.. Kaname from Vampire Knight
Zero is waaaay better than Kaname. xD

>‿‿◕


Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen_1488416 Lock
BlaiseHaramen_1488416
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19425
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"iJackie" wrote:

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club Blush
I LOVE THAT ANIME SHOW!!!!!! But I'm in LOVE with Hikaru and Kaoru And.. Kaname from Vampire Knight
Zero is waaaay better than Kaname. xD
I like him too, plus, I LOVE Zero's twin!

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore


Posted By:
InvaderJel Lock
InvaderJel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2176
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"iJackie" wrote:

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

"InvaderJel" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

If you're wondering who mine are it's Zim and Spongebob. Big Grin
Me, same, actually. xDD:']
xD
A big problem: Zim in love. Somehow, [sarcasm...] I couldn't really imagine that. But SpongeBob, probably.
I know. xD Sometimes it looks like Spongebob likes Squidward. xDD
I know. xDD

Siggy.


Latest Forum Posts

Human Evolution

Calling or Texting?

Human Evolution

Gender Roles-moved

Counting in 5s!

Human Evolution

Human Evolution

Human Evolution

Favorite YouTuber?

Counting in 5s!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games