Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

What Is Your Favorite Anime

Posted By:
Lurbas
Lurbas
Star
I like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, One Piece, Soul Eater, Avatar, Pokemon (Original!), Kenshiro, Hellsing, and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. I'm sure I forgot some because I watch A TON of anime. Out of those my favorite is Dragon Ball Z.

CAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOWNTOZEROCAPTAINPLANETHESOURHEROGONNATAKEPOLLUTIONDOW

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Beyblade, and that's it.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
deaththekid5600
deaththekid5600
Star
my favorite anime is soul eater, intial d, and high shcool of the dead those shows are so awsoome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
Pandora Hearts, Black Butler and Angel Beats:3

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Posted By:
animefan567
animefan567
Star
i like hetalia, yugioh (the original), naruto, naruto: shippuden, dragonball z, fruits basket, shugo chara, uhhhh...i think that's all, but i still love anime. especially hetalia smile. hetalia is awesome.  Big Grin especially the awesome awkward moments.

"PAASSSSTTAAAAAAAA~!" XD

Posted By:
KirashiNagori
KirashiNagori
StarStarStar
Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Code Geass, Code Geass R2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Kaicho wo Maid Sama, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Hetalia, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Noir,  Fate/Prototype, Bleach, Romeo x Juliet, Nabari No Ou, Gintama, Tegami Bachi Letter Bee, Say "I love you", Kimi ni Todoke- From Me to You, Broken Blade, Pandora Hearts, Durarara, School Rumble, xxxHolicxxx, X Clamp, Tsubasa, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, etc. Lot's more I like as well. ;D

Sabers Armor transformation from Fate/Zero

Posted By:
mistiqueskitty
mistiqueskitty
Star
papakiki, haganai, kanamemo, and more uwu

swag art online

Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
StarStarStarStar
lain!

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
StarStarStarStar
My very favorite is probably Higurashi: When They Cry I just discovered that the name was a pun! It's actually translated into "When Cicadas Cry" AND "When Normal Day Life is at End" And how dare I call myself a fan  Tongue Out

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Hetalia, Black Butler, K-ON, Fairy Tail, and Mammote!Lollipop are at mah top 5 right now Big Grin

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos