Back left
Back right

Is it me or did they kick off almost every good singer on American Idol?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It seems as though they have kicked off all of the people that are good only  afew people on there can sing but they don't seem like i would get any of their music on itunes or anything.

If you don't like me, I say DEAL WITH IT.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No. Philip, Colton, and Heehun (The asian guy. I dunno if I spelled tht right) are still there. I wuv them.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Invisible Dreamer" wrote:

No. Philip, Colton, and Heehun (The asian guy. I dunno if I spelled tht right) are still there. I wuv them.
*Heejun Kinda I guess,Gabi got kicked off and she was good,also David -.- But some of the good ones are still in,Colton,Heejun,etc

Say What You Need To Say


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
those are only three singers.  Out of like 14 or less maybe more I havn't been paying attention.

If you don't like me, I say DEAL WITH IT.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Good people = never win. This is why I don't watch American idol.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Good people = never win. This is why I don't watch American idol.
The amazing Scotty won last year.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Invisible Dreamer" wrote:

No. Philip, Colton, and Heehun (The asian guy. I dunno if I spelled tht right) are still there. I wuv them.
Me too!

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Posted about 6 years ago
I stopped watching this show awhile ago. Is it still on? lol

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Invisible Dreamer" wrote:

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Good people = never win. This is why I don't watch American idol.
The amazing Scotty won last year.
Didn't like him. It seems he won just because he was a cute kid. Good people are in the audition rounds.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

"Invisible Dreamer" wrote:

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Good people = never win. This is why I don't watch American idol.
The amazing Scotty won last year.
Didn't like him. It seems he won just because he was a cute kid. Good people are in the audition rounds.
That may have been one of the reasons. But he was still a good singer. I didn't really like anyone in the auditions and no one really impressed me last night. Heejun, Colton, and Philip just seemed to do the best last night.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity