Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Disney, Nick, or Neither?

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
I choose neither.Why? Disney is like stereotype 45-year-old-men-making-up-shows-about-teens-thinking-that's-how-teens-really-are-when-its-just-OFF TV & their actors aren't GOOD. They don't make it believable or anything. They don't convince you that they ARE their characters. Maybe I'm Just Picky??? I like Good Luck Charlie - A LOT! It's the only show on Disney I can handle. And its the only show on TV with half-way believable parents & kids, teens on it.Nickelodeon is like basically subliminal-message haven. I mean, I get them and it doesn't like scare me or anything, but seriously, younger kids or even kids my age or older watch Nick and they shouldn't be saying or doing things like that! Especially on the Victorious espisode 'The Breakfast brunch'- seriously, It took me 2 days to get it, but when I did I was ticked! Why would they do that? Anyways, Nick is also a copy-cat of popular shows...here's my comparison list:Bucket & Skinners Epic adventures - Zeke & Luther/Pair of KingsVictorious - Glee/Hannah MontanaHow to Rock - Hannah Montana/Austin & AllySo now you see why I chose neither riiiiggggghhhht? Tell me what you think!

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Disney.

Posted By:
Termike
Termike
Star
DISNEY is the coolest tv show ever

m143gike

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Spoiler?

Spoiler?

feeling me for his next meal

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

feeling me for his next meal

latest videos