Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
nikki921
nikki921
StarStarStar
Chat and post about your favorite anime, I have a lot of fave anime which i can't post because it would take all day lol. Big Grin

Please call me FashionistaChic123 :3

I'm pretty sarcastic, But in a funny way.

\"Love is unpredictable, Love is not very easy to find.... But sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you really want." - Me!

Hearts of the Winx

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS JIN FROM TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
My favorites are Lucky Star and Strawberry Marshmallow. i also like Hetalia and Black Butler.

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
nikki921
nikki921
StarStarStar
Cool! I love Naruto and others

Please call me FashionistaChic123 :3

I'm pretty sarcastic, But in a funny way.

\"Love is unpredictable, Love is not very easy to find.... But sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you really want." - Me!

Hearts of the Winx

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS JIN FROM TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
>Welcome to the NHK... oh gowd, I love it.

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
supersasukefan12
supersasukefan12
StarStarStarStar
I love Naruto shippuden and a lot and others too like Bleach,Deadman Wonderland,Dragon ball GT,Inuyasha and I'll stop there even if I still have a lot more to talk about. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

When in doubt,PARTY OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Anime Talk.

Posted By:
KirashiNagori
KirashiNagori
StarStarStar
My favorite anime is Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Code Geass,Code Geass R2 Fate/Stay Night, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Kaicho wo Maid Sama, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Fate/Prototype, etc. I have more but it'll take forever to list them all.

Sabers Armor transformation from Fate/Zero

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos