Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Hollywood Heights VS Teen wolf

Posted By:
heavenloves
heavenloves
StarStarStar
which show is better hollywood heights: A 18-year-old girl who has been entered into a song writing contest wins and gets to hang out with a popstar eddie duran or teenwolf:a boy turns into a wolf for the record im pretty sure yall have seen teenwolf so u know wat it is about

while ur reading this plz count how many seconds u read this ur probly thinking who is this person when u get finished reading it u will know and here we go im 11 my fav color is red and i love dancing if u read this then u wasted 20 seconds of ur time thank u and goodbye

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Hollywood Heights.

Posted By:
heavenloves
heavenloves
StarStarStar
do u really watch hollywood heights

while ur reading this plz count how many seconds u read this ur probly thinking who is this person when u get finished reading it u will know and here we go im 11 my fav color is red and i love dancing if u read this then u wasted 20 seconds of ur time thank u and goodbye

Posted By:
AYO_MYA_SWAGGDOUT
AYO_MYA_SWAGGDOUT
StarStar
TEEN WOLF BAE!!!!

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Teen Wolf I Guess..

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
heavenloves
heavenloves
StarStarStar
hollywood heights is better

Posted By:
heavenloves
heavenloves
StarStarStar
u think teenwolf is better

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
i love teen wolf jackson

my love jesus christ

Posted By:
Camiswag003
Camiswag003
StarStarStar
HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS wachin it tonite

im not kidding i love uuuu

Posted By:
heavenloves
heavenloves
StarStarStar
me too i love hollywood heights

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos