Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

disney channel or nickelodeon?

Posted By:
jack jack2000
jack jack2000
StarStar
who would win?

Wink

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, Disney Channel's only good shows were taken away and Toon Disney was replaced by Disney XD. I HATE THAT CHANNEL! The only shows I watch on Disney Channel are Fish Hooks, Gravity Falls, Suite Life, Phineas and Ferb, and Wizards of Waverly Place. AND TWO OF THOSE SHOWS ARE OVER! But on Nickelodeon, I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender -- BEST SHOW EVER!!! -- Legend of Korra, iCarly, (Victorious when nothing else is on), Spongebob, and a couple more I can't think of XD  But on TeenNick, they play old shows like Hey Arnold, Doug, Catdog, Angry Beevers, Rug Rats, that kinda stuff. And sometimes on NickToons, at like 3:00 AM, They play The Secret Show, El Tigre, stuff like that. So I'd have to say, WITHOUT A DOUBT, Nickelodeon! Big Grin

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
The hub ... lol

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted By:
lauren-dope-swag
lauren-dope-swag
StarStarStar
Nickelodeon cause they have my baby sponge bob

when all els fails.... your personaity is all that counts me

Posted By:
Jeff123
Jeff123
StarStarStarStar
Nickelodeon is for idiots who don't have a life but I still value its a little bit.      Disney channel is making its first come back after a load of depressing fake auto tuned cruddy movies. But if they have just 1 more show like gravity falls. They made there channel. Nickelodeon is stupid. Spongebob is the evil core of it. Spongebob is the most annoying show on PLANET EARTH. Everyone in the show is stupid.       The old spongebob make the nickelodeon. But the new spongebob sucks. Spongebob is more annoying. Patrick should be dead! And squid ward deserves to be in an orchestra as a human. Well anyways I hate spongebob so much I guess I should start more of a topic instead.

HONEST. TRU. OPIONION.

SWAGSTERS FO-EVA

JEFF123

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jeff123" wrote:

Nickelodeon is for idiots who don't have a life but I still value its a little bit.      Disney channel is making its first come back after a load of depressing fake auto tuned cruddy movies. But if they have just 1 more show like gravity falls. They made there channel. Nickelodeon is stupid. Spongebob is the evil core of it. Spongebob is the most annoying show on PLANET EARTH. Everyone in the show is stupid.       The old spongebob make the nickelodeon. But the new spongebob sucks. Spongebob is more annoying. Patrick should be dead! And squid ward deserves to be in an orchestra as a human. Well anyways I hate spongebob so much I guess I should start more of a topic instead.
you just made my day

Posted By:
Jeff123
Jeff123
StarStarStarStar
>Big Grin THX

HONEST. TRU. OPIONION.

SWAGSTERS FO-EVA

JEFF123

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jeff123" wrote:

>Big Grin THX
no problem

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
I ♥ Selena Gomez
I ♥ Selena Gomez
StarStarStarStarStar
Nickelodeon.

What makes you so beautiful is that you don't know how beautiful you are... to me.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Rainbow Looms

Suckish Shows.

red band socitey

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

latest videos