Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Anime

Posted By:
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
Star
Shugo Chara RULEZ

CoolGurl

Anime

Posted By:
Penguin20
Penguin20
StarStar
Fav anime right now is Soul Eater, plus i just noticed somthing. Girls like the guys in anime with different colored hair, and the color is mostly green. (Might as well put that out there for you ppl.)

My life is online. I LOVE TEH INTERNETZ!!!!!!!!!

Anime

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Ummm i like bleach fruits basket and school rumble and inuyasha

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Anime

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm, I like Higurashi... And OHSHC, along with APH and Naruto XD

Anime

Posted By:
riotrebel37
riotrebel37
StarStarStar
i like naruto and soul eater

Imagination Makes The World Go Round

Well.... Only MY Imagination!

Anime

Posted By:
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
Star
I LOVE IKUTO AND AMU CHAN

CoolGurl

Anime

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
NANA, Monster, Black Butler, Code Geass, GUNDAM SEED Destiny, Death Note, and the list goes on.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Anime

Posted By:
Xx_Kate_xX
Xx_Kate_xX
StarStar
Ah! Vampire Knight is amazing!!!!! I like Kaname, but I like Zero too. I like Kaname more though. Don't hate though, I love Zero's tattoo to keep him controlled. but I like Shiki Senri alot. he's not metioned alot but he is in the beginning.  Animeseason is where i watch most of my shows. My second favorite is Uraboku. Look it up but I love Luka. I also like his familiar Sodom. The bad guy is adorable but he liked Yukki and never knew he'd be evil. I guess how you put it. If you think it's a gay show like gay as in boy on boy, it really isn't. It's just how a girl was incarnated as a guy and luka is a demon who was never supposed to fall in love with her but when she died and waited until she was reincarnated but had some trouble because of the fact that he was reincarnated as a guy. He's also known as Bloody Cross or Bloody something XD I'm sorry, I don't remember but look it up, it's such a good show. You can find that on crunchyroll, though I don't like crunchyroll it's better than Youtube. If you want to see this on Crunchy Roll I highly envise you that THERE WILL BE ADVERTISEMENTS

Anime

Posted By:
AnimeLover89
AnimeLover89
StarStarStarStar
Soul eater durarara!! fruits basket and OHSHC!!!

"Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, sᴍɪʟᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ."

Anime

Posted By:
KirashiNagori
KirashiNagori
StarStarStar
My favorite now is Fate/Zero and my second favorite is Sword Art Online. These are the Best-est anime titles I have watched through out my entire life!

Sabers Armor transformation from Fate/Zero

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What to do if I can't date?

What to do if I can't date?

latest videos