Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

DO U LUV HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
do u luv it like i do?Hollywood Heights : Cant Believe wht is happening1.Chloe is in a coma 2.eddie ran into a tree,his crashed and he's dead 3.Tyler is saying tht Eddie tossed her off the balcony 4.max is devistaded tht Eddie is dead 5.loran is geting txts from her dad 6.Melissa found out tht her Aunt beth is Her Blood MOTHER 7.Adriana is PREGNANT 8.Colorado is in jail cause of phil 9.Adriana's dad lets phil go 10.Nora broke up with don for Max duran 11.Elie is Backmailing Don for money cause he "dumped' her for nora 12.Phil & Adriana dont kno if there ready for this "baby" 13.melissa wuz showing Beth photos And beth ran. 14.Loran is worried sick cause she hasent heard from eddie. 15.tyler is worried sick cause of chloe's "accident" 16.jake & Tracy are in a BIG fight 17.Kelly is managing loran 18.Eddie thinks tht kelly is trying to change loran from who she is 19.Tyler keeps telling chloe tht he is going to tell the world about katy duran's accident 20.Kelly & jake kissed 21.Max & Nora are going out

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

DO U LUV HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS

Posted By:
Rainbow Dash fan
Rainbow Dash fan
StarStarStar
yes hollywood heights is freaking awesome. UPDATES CHLOE IS OUT OF HER COMA EDDIE IS NOT DEAD AND YOU SPELLED LOREN WRONG

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Banning Game

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!