Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
Bilkis
Bilkis
StarStar
What are your favourite Anime's or Manga's   Clanned,Clanned After Story,Angel beats,Death Note,Akikcan,Ranma 1/2, Naruto,Naruto shippuden,Vampire Knight,Vampire Knight Guilty, One Piece,Fairy Tail.?????

BYas

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
NyanCatzx3
NyanCatzx3
Star

"Bilkis" wrote:

What are your favourite Anime's or Manga's   Clanned,Clanned After Story,Angel beats,Death Note,Akikcan,Ranma 1/2, Naruto,Naruto shippuden,Vampire Knight,Vampire Knight Guilty, One Piece,Fairy Tail.?????
i have not seen any manga/anime but where could i watch it and i really want to watch death note !

XxNYANNxX

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hetalia and Death Note FTW!

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
KirashiNagori
KirashiNagori
StarStarStar
My favorite Anime titles are: Code Geass, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Sword Art Online, Fate/Unlimited Blade Works,Fullmetal Alchemist,  Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Angel Beats, Clanned, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Kaicho wo Maid sama, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Bleach, Noir, X Clamp, xxxHolicxxx I have more but it would take forever to list them all. XD

Sabers Armor transformation from Fate/Zero

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
I've tried reading Anime books but it was innapropriate.I didn't quite understand it.Frustrated

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
KirashiNagori
KirashiNagori
StarStarStar
Manga books are rated differently for age appropriate content, kinda like how they rate movies. Their is K+7, which means kids 7 and up. T on a manga books means it has Teen content. M+17 means Mature content. You must have grabbed a Mature manga book. It happens to me sometimes when I'm looking for a manga book. Some manga books are read backwards like Naruto and some you can read like a normal book like Inu Yasha. It feels strange reading the book backwards at first but you'll get used to it.

Sabers Armor transformation from Fate/Zero

Anime/Manga

Posted By:
Razina Lock
Razina
StarStarStarStar
Love it Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Happy Eid!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos