Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

Bellator mma fighting

Posted By:
Queen of awkwardness
Queen of awkwardness
StarStarStar
I am completely depressed and not myself  if you watched last night the bellator mma fight 77 you saw the amazing fighting and story of Rene Nazare. He is the champion of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and not only is he my coach, but he's my hero. He was throwing those combos like he said he would but suddenly the fight turned he took a hard punch to the jaw, where then he was taken to the ground and tapped out on a choke. I could tell Rene really felt like he had let his little girls down, but in truth I think that if I was his little girl I would've seen someone who has not given up. Kids walk into the gym where Rene teaches Brazilian Ju Jitsu and some of them are rude and disrespectful to Rene. They get mad at him and will make fun of his accent. Those kids do not know that we have a champion teaching us our Ju Jitsu. They do not know that Rene has two little girls that he has been away from training for the Bellator fights. Even if Rene lost that does not matter to me, my daddy had to go away for a while, but not for something as heroic as Rene. I love you Rene and thank you for everything and next time I know you'll be kicking their butts!

Ta Ta For Now

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos