Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

TV Shows
Maybe there are lots of other kids who like your favorites show. Talk to them here about you favorite TV shows.

The Walking Dead:Who Are You?

Posted By:
jazzyblue1
jazzyblue1
StarStar
Hello,I want you to know that only do this if you have knowledge on The Walking Dead.I have exclusive knowledge of The Walking Dead,and I want to figure out what character in the group of survivors you would be.You will do this by posting all the best knowledge you know of The Walking Dead,post it on this forum,then wait,and,eventually,i will send everyone's person to them.Please note that noone will be Rick,for,I am Rick.Now,below is information about all the characters I am going to use to decide who you would be.I will even put in information about Rick,because I know you want to know.                                                                                                                 Information on Rick: Rick is a person who is always two steps ahead.Even though he is basically a average person off the street,he is smart and stealthy,making him a good head of the group.              Information on Daryl: Daryl is a above average person,being a tracker and all.However,he is not a disturbing person.He has all respect for the group,and is just trying to be as good as Rick with his lucky crossbow.                                                                                                                                             Information on Carl: Carl is no different from the rest of the group,he's just,smaller.But,the rest of the group don't think so,and that is why they keep him from all the action,until Rick gives him a pistol saying,"You need to stay safe,one day,we all will die,I just want you to be prepared for when that happens.".                                                                                                                                                        Information on Lori: Lori is the caregiver of the group.She doesn't care about shooting zombies are collecting supplies,she just want's to provide stability.                                                       Information on Shayne: Shayne is "the jerk" of the group,the one who thinks he's better then everyone else but really isn't.Shayne,being Rick's friend,had a funny way of showing Rick and the rest of the group just how friendly he is,to the point where he tried to murder Rick,but he payed the ultimate price.                 GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacrid

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
i am awesome, who are YOU?

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
jazzyblue1
jazzyblue1
StarStar
Based on what knowledge you gave me on The Walking Dead,you are...                                                       A Zombie.You gave me no knowledge of The Walking Dead,and that shows me you are a zombie.You are walking the earth right now in The Walking Dead tearing somebody limb from limb and eating there insides.                                                                                                                                   Knowledge Grade: 0/10        DUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacrid

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
You want the story-line or my knowledge on zombies? Cause, either way, we'll be here all day.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

latest videos