Back left
Back right

Gravity Falls - My Wendy Theory

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hi guys. I am quite a fan of Gravity Falls, and I watch the show whenever I can online. But now to the point. As you know, Dipper actually quite likes Wendy. But, I think this is also a vice versa incident. Just look at Episodes 5, 7 and 9!I think she quite enjoys Dipper's company. So what do you say?

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I say that I saw that show advertised when I was going all obsessive over Good Luck Charlie but I didn't know it actually started so cool 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

But what about that guys she hangs out with?(forgot his name)

FITE MAI IRL

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"tycotickles" wrote:

Fair point. Sure, there is Robbie, but I considering what we saw in Summerween...

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BungeeBungalow" wrote:

"tycotickles" wrote:

Fair point. Sure, there is Robbie, but I considering what we saw in Summerween...
I think she thinks of him more of a little brother instead or a boyfriend but i don't know you could be right.

FITE MAI IRL

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity