StarStarStarStarStar
;D Yup. BARNEY ROCKS OK

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Barney bc Demi Lovato

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Barney bc Demi Lovato
and selena gomez 

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Barney bc Demi Lovato
and selena gomez 
*barney bc demi lovato + selena gomez + the purple monster thing that scares me

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Barney!  I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.  Did I get that in your head yet?  xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Barney!  I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.  Did I get that in your head yet?  xD
OMGGGG IN MY HEAD .. I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, Barney says I love you too. o.o

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

OMGGGG IN MY HEAD .. I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, Barney says I love you too. o.o
Yeah!  Mission accomplished!  xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

HAHA. I remembered that. xD

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys, I have to share something. When I was a child, I used to watch Barney. And everytime I hear the song in the ending of the story, "I love you, you love me. We're a happy family...", I cry because I want to see Barney again. xD WEIRD. O.O

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos