Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
cake24
cake24
StarStarStarStarStar
Who would think hes real?its stupid.

Creepypasta with a ghost.

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
But But but, he's been photographed. Wink

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
Slurpeez Lock
Slurpeez
StarStarStar
True hes 100% fake

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Y U INSULT ME AND TELL ME I'M NOT REAL?  Oops, meant to say, I'm sure she, er he, is around somewhere.  XD

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I think maybe he is. He can be really smart and maybe does not want to get on camera and indroduce himself. If he was not real then why would somebody make a creature like him up? Where would they get that idea? Many people say they have seen him and some things that happen are just not understandable. Like in some places in Alaska they say that trees are flipped over. What animal does that? People discovered so many animals that they thought did not live, but they did. No body knows anymore what and what not is out there. Thats what keeps life fun.

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
Elise13
Elise13
StarStar
Nah, he's nott fake, he's my neighbor!!! Lolz!!XD Big Grin

--LOCAAA!!!! :-P

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

Well I think maybe he is. He can be really smart and maybe does not want to get on camera and indroduce himself. If he was not real then why would somebody make a creature like him up? Where would they get that idea? Many people say they have seen him and some things that happen are just not understandable. Like in some places in Alaska they say that trees are flipped over. What animal does that? People discovered so many animals that they thought did not live, but they did. No body knows anymore what and what not is out there. Thats what keeps life fun.

I agree with you 100%

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Well, I don't really believe Bigfoot actually exists either, but I personally wouldn't knock the whole idea of some unknown creature. It could be possible.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
He's not fake. I saw him at the mall earlier.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Big foot is 100% fake

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

when you ask a child to make a onster they use their imagination, althought it took people a long time to find new creatures we eventually find them

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

In love

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

In love

In love

Online Dating...Good or Bad?

latest videos