Slurpeez Lock
Slurpeez
StarStarStar
True hes 100% fake

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Y U INSULT ME AND TELL ME I'M NOT REAL?  Oops, meant to say, I'm sure she, er he, is around somewhere.  XD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I think maybe he is. He can be really smart and maybe does not want to get on camera and indroduce himself. If he was not real then why would somebody make a creature like him up? Where would they get that idea? Many people say they have seen him and some things that happen are just not understandable. Like in some places in Alaska they say that trees are flipped over. What animal does that? People discovered so many animals that they thought did not live, but they did. No body knows anymore what and what not is out there. Thats what keeps life fun.

Posted By:
Elise13
Elise13
StarStar
Nah, he's nott fake, he's my neighbor!!! Lolz!!XD Big Grin

--LOCAAA!!!! :-P

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

Well I think maybe he is. He can be really smart and maybe does not want to get on camera and indroduce himself. If he was not real then why would somebody make a creature like him up? Where would they get that idea? Many people say they have seen him and some things that happen are just not understandable. Like in some places in Alaska they say that trees are flipped over. What animal does that? People discovered so many animals that they thought did not live, but they did. No body knows anymore what and what not is out there. Thats what keeps life fun.

I agree with you 100%

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Well, I don't really believe Bigfoot actually exists either, but I personally wouldn't knock the whole idea of some unknown creature. It could be possible.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
StarStarStarStarStar
He's not fake. I saw him at the mall earlier.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

when you ask a child to make a onster they use their imagination, althought it took people a long time to find new creatures we eventually find them

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN.

Names From A-Z

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Who's Better? Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez or...

Is there any such thing as normal?

Who's Better? Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez or...

latest videos