x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Animals

Do you think wild animals should be saved?

Posted By:
Perien_2462133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Perien_2462133
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"isisash121" wrote:

Rly so u want tigers to die off or whales instead of breeding the tigerss o tgey wouldnt die off for ever?!


Eh, tigers and whales aren't particularly useful anyway.

ogm spangebeb


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
isisash121
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Perien" wrote:

"isisash121" wrote:

Rly so u want tigers to die off or whales instead of breeding the tigerss o tgey wouldnt die off for ever?!


Eh, tigers and whales aren't particularly useful anyway.
But they deserve to live and they do help ever animal has a purpose!

Save the animals!


Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-ZeroHero-
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 555
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
isisash121
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U

Save the animals!


Posted By:
Perien_2462133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Perien_2462133
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"-ZeroHero-" wrote:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

"isisash121" wrote:

OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U


Whoa whoa whoa, lets not go starting flamewars here. I'm just saying that we pin way too much priority on some species, which is especially frustrating when we let all the other species die off because they weren't cute enough.

ogm spangebeb


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5236
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Yes, they should definitely get saved.  All animals should be respected by humans, and be protected FROM humans as well.  If one animal goes extinct a whole food chain get unlinked leading to more and more animals going extinct.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
isisash121
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Perien" wrote:

"-ZeroHero-" wrote:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

"isisash121" wrote:

OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U


Whoa whoa whoa, lets not go starting flamewars here. I'm just saying that we pin way too much priority on some species, which is especially frustrating when we let all the other species die off because they weren't cute enough.
Still all animals should be saved sry for what i said

Save the animals!


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
isisash121
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I agree

Save the animals!


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Yes, wild animals have feelings just like us humans, and non-wild animals.

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
isisash121
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Its true thats why i saved a kitten from the street and now shes like my best friend in facted i have a pic of her in my album shes the black cat

Save the animals!


Latest Forum Posts

Is anyone here learning Japanese or Korean?

Goodbye from Boysrock50

What's the max age difference that you wou...

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Tell the most horrible pun you can think of

What's the max age difference that you wou...

What's the max age difference that you wou...

What was the last thing you ate?

Wrote a Book? Post it HERE!!

Wrote a Book? Post it HERE!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games