Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Posted By:
Perien_2462133 Lock
Perien_2462133
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"isisash121" wrote:

Rly so u want tigers to die off or whales instead of breeding the tigerss o tgey wouldnt die off for ever?!


Eh, tigers and whales aren't particularly useful anyway.

ogm spangebeb


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"Perien" wrote:

"isisash121" wrote:

Rly so u want tigers to die off or whales instead of breeding the tigerss o tgey wouldnt die off for ever?!


Eh, tigers and whales aren't particularly useful anyway.
But they deserve to live and they do help ever animal has a purpose!

Save the animals!


Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 555
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U

Save the animals!


Posted By:
Perien_2462133 Lock
Perien_2462133
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"-ZeroHero-" wrote:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

"isisash121" wrote:

OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U


Whoa whoa whoa, lets not go starting flamewars here. I'm just saying that we pin way too much priority on some species, which is especially frustrating when we let all the other species die off because they weren't cute enough.

ogm spangebeb


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5225
Yes, they should definitely get saved.  All animals should be respected by humans, and be protected FROM humans as well.  If one animal goes extinct a whole food chain get unlinked leading to more and more animals going extinct.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"Perien" wrote:

"-ZeroHero-" wrote:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS USEFUL OR NOT, DESERVES TO LIVE AND BE SAVED. CASE CLOSED.

"isisash121" wrote:

OK THEN GO #### EVER ANIMAL ON EARTH THEN SEE HOW MUCH U NEED THEM I DARE U


Whoa whoa whoa, lets not go starting flamewars here. I'm just saying that we pin way too much priority on some species, which is especially frustrating when we let all the other species die off because they weren't cute enough.
Still all animals should be saved sry for what i said

Save the animals!


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
I agree

Save the animals!


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17430
Yes, wild animals have feelings just like us humans, and non-wild animals.

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
isisash121 Lock
isisash121
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Its true thats why i saved a kitten from the street and now shes like my best friend in facted i have a pic of her in my album shes the black cat

Save the animals!


play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos