Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"animeangel3" wrote:

THAT FLYING MINT BUNNY. MOCHITALIA. MOCHIMERICA. KUMAJIROU. EVERYONE.
I will steal your Amerimochi and keep him for myself! *evil grin* OR I'll trade you him for a Turtle Duck. -- trust me, they're adorable! X3


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5223

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

THAT FLYING MINT BUNNY. MOCHITALIA. MOCHIMERICA. KUMAJIROU. EVERYONE.
I will steal your Amerimochi and keep him for myself! *evil grin* OR I'll trade you him for a Turtle Duck. -- trust me, they're adorable! X3
and I get MOCHICANADIA XD

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"animeangel3" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

THAT FLYING MINT BUNNY. MOCHITALIA. MOCHIMERICA. KUMAJIROU. EVERYONE.
I will steal your Amerimochi and keep him for myself! *evil grin* OR I'll trade you him for a Turtle Duck. -- trust me, they're adorable! X3
and I get MOCHICANADIA XD
OMIGOD. I will get  AMERIMOCHI, ENGLAMOCHI, AND JAPAMOCHI, AND PUT THEM ALL IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER. *evil smile*


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5223

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

THAT FLYING MINT BUNNY. MOCHITALIA. MOCHIMERICA. KUMAJIROU. EVERYONE.
I will steal your Amerimochi and keep him for myself! *evil grin* OR I'll trade you him for a Turtle Duck. -- trust me, they're adorable! X3
and I get MOCHICANADIA XD
OMIGOD. I will get  AMERIMOCHI, ENGLAMOCHI, AND JAPAMOCHI, AND PUT THEM ALL IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER. *evil smile*
OOH MOCHI PAIRINGS. >:3 ME LIKEY.

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
midgetsrule
midgetsrule
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26
what are these things

wuzup


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"midgetsrule" wrote:

what are these things
YOU WOULDN'T GET IT!!!! *starts crying*


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5223

"midgetsrule" wrote:

what are these things
YOU DON'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A HETALIAN :o

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 644
A WOLF!! Big Grin WOLVES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL Love

If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14922
Uuuurm.. Probably urm.. a sloth cause then I only have to feed it, not take it for walks, it'll just sleep.

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


If u could pick any wild animal as a pet what animal would u pick

Posted By:
Xx_Kate_xX
Xx_Kate_xX
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18
[color=#000080][b]I would pick a wolf all the way!!!! I love them and the reason why I would pick this is because I read A LOT of paranormal books about vampires and shapeshifters and all. And I guess I see them as protectors. But I used to love horses, but now I pick a wolf all the way, it's great how they're in control and they have a pack that will care for them and love them. They're territorial  and protect each other greatly. Big Grin

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Great Gifts for Mom

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

latest videos