Kw-halloween-logo-small

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

Endangerd red wolf

Posted By:
kitkatgirl123
kitkatgirl123
Star
Hey all you curieous animal lovers out there, now i know what your thinking what is a red wolf, but wonder no longer because here is the  place to find out! A red wolf is a species of wolf sientificly called canis ruffis. it lives only in areas of  Arizona. The red wolf is very endangerd!, there are only abot 50-150 in the wild so we must do all we can do to protect them and bring there species back. The red wolf looks much like a caiotei.Even by just telling your friends and family you are helping so educate you and the world so maby we can all save the red wolf, you can learn more about wolvs at the internatinal wolf center in ely MN. you can also watch cool informatinal videos on youtube.                                                                                    HELP SAVE THE RED WOLF                                                        

KitKat girl -friend me

Endangerd red wolf

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I've heard of red wolves many times before. Infact, there is some in the zoo near my house. Red wolves are indeed an endagered species of wolf, and yet not alot of people know what they are other than the fact they are a wolf. Even though many people don't know of the wolf many people do. There are a few reserves with red wolves in them and they are trying to help them reproduce. That's only some of what I know about the speices...The rest of it is mostly the looks... I do hope the red wolf is saved and I would love to help if I could.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Endangerd red wolf

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
i like seals

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Endangerd red wolf

Posted By:
Kayli.1234 Lock
Kayli.1234
StarStar
They are sooooooooooo cute!!

Kayli Lopez smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos