Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

The African Forest elephant

Posted By:
#1ANI
#1ANI
StarStar
The African Forest elephant is one of two elephant subspecies found on the African continent. Although the African Forest elephant is slightly smaller than the African Bush elephant, it is still one of the largest animals found on land today. Although these two elephant species are very similar, the African Forest elephant is thought to have rounder ears and straighter tusks than the African Bush elephant, and it has been also noted that the African Bush elephant and the African Forest elephant have a different number of toe nails. Until recently though, they were considered to be the same species.

From,
Anika

The African Forest elephant

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait. There's subspecies of elephants now? I thought they were all just called elephants and that's it? o.O 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

Help for Newibe's

latest videos