Kw-logo-holiday

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
StarStarStarStar
I say that WOLVES NEED OUR HELP!!!!! Their forests are being destroyed! They're being killed for recreation! And people say that they don't deserve to live! I SAY THAT 'S COMPLETLY WRONG!!! What do YOU think?

It's not fair that Rue dies in the hunger games! Katniss should've died and Rue should've lived! If no fair!

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
- Dream. Believe -
- Dream. Believe -
Star
I think the same as you, but there is no need for you to be in bold, underlined and in caps lock.

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
Pebbles167
Pebbles167
StarStar
Wolves are our beloved domestic dogs ancestors, so just think, by us using paper more we are killing the wolves and just think, if you have a dog if it wasn't for the great animals that we are killing there wouldn't be your dog now smile thanks to reading smile

Be Yourself
if only me n jb xx
so cute xx
so true xx

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
Pebbles167
Pebbles167
StarStar

"- Dream. Believe -" wrote:

I think the same as you, but there is no need for you to be in bold, underlined and in caps lock.

Be Yourself
if only me n jb xx
so cute xx
so true xx

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
Pebbles167
Pebbles167
StarStar

"Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000 " wrote:

I say that WOLVES NEED OUR HELP!!!!! Their forests are being destroyed! They're being killed for recreation! And people say that they don't deserve to live! I SAY THAT 'S COMPLETLY WRONG!!! What do YOU think?
whats with OTT bold, italic, capital letters and underlined sentences dude? xx

Be Yourself
if only me n jb xx
so cute xx
so true xx

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
StarStarStarStar
I BELIEVE THAT WOLVES NEED TO BE HELPED THEY GET KILLED FOR THERE FUR AND OTHER STUPID REASONS IT'S SAD AND CRUEL THAT THEY GET KILLED AND THAT ANIMAL'S IN GENERAL GET KILLED FOR THERE FUR, SKIN, AND OTHER STUFF Sad

Wolves!!!!!-moved

Posted By:
guysgo
guysgo
StarStarStar
i think dolphins are bettter honestly but you ahve the same opinion as my mom she ahs a house full of wolf stuff like pictures candles tables the whole 9 yards and i dont know i just think dolphins are graceful and i love how they swim and theyre so pretty sorry for a dif opinion bye comment if you agree or disagree

awesomness here we go!!!! im awesome and you know it so friend me

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos