Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Wild Animals
Chat about your favorite wild animals and creatures in the Kidzworld Wild Animals forums.

Whats you're point on hurting animals

Posted By:
LeneC
LeneC
StarStar
Hey listen up peoples y do u guys treat animals like nothing imagine if u were an endangered animal or any animal u r having the time of you're life were ever u r then some me and nasty peoples come and start hurting and harming u u wouldn't want that but guess wat that's how u treat animals u harm them but y yawl do it 4 no apparent reason  and i don't get it so take my advice be nice to nature dont be mean to nature if u do that will make smile  Big Grin  

Elise Lene Carter a.k.a. LeneC

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar
I hate that they kill the animals but if they didn't where would we get our meat from.

Posted By:
1darkwolf
1darkwolf
StarStarStarStar
I'm just going to ignore the terrible grammer and spelling. I'm not even gonne get INTO animal abusers. Because if I do, it will be a 5 page long rant about how they are low-life *BLEEEEEP*ers with no *BLEEP* ing *BLEEEP BLEEP BEEP* BeautifulPeople has a point, though. Some things just don't make sense. But it's human nature to eat meat. And where are we going to get that meat from if we don't get it from animals? People? See, you say "no of course not! Not people!" Anyway, even if humanity gave up eating and harming animals, that wouldn't prevent them from being harmed and killed and eaten. It's like asking a lion to please stop hunting zebras and try this tastey tofu. See? It sounds silly. Animals will still get harmed in nature, by other animals or by weather and natural trageties no matter what. But at the same time, I want to know that even though the slice of ham I'm eating or the plate of bacon had a nice life and were killed HUMANELY. Meaning NOT tortured, NOT shot in it's home environment, and to be used for FOOD to power our lives. Think of it like this. No animal is gonna live forever. It'll die anyway. So why not put it to use instead of having a useless dead cow lying around? THE END. *bows* thank you. Thank you.

I am not new. I've had an account before this.

Wanna RP? SURE!!

My open roleplay games:
We Are Animals
You Can't Play With Love
The Wolves

Other people's games I'm in:
One Big Happy Family
Hawthorne

Don't friend request me if we've never talked or RPed or anything. I will reject. Get to know me? Then I'll accept.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't like to hurt animals, They are so innocent and nature.

Posted By:
DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah
StarStarStarStar
I Hate that they kill animals, but we need the food. I only hit my dog if he is bad, I do not really hit him I just like Tap him on the head. He hates it though. I do not think its right to abuse animals for no reason! Its dumb. What did they do to you? But I under stand if like a rabid cat or something started to like bite you and stuff, Yeah I would of beat it off of me, not hard though, like pushing it off of me. People should stop hurting animals, 78% of them are under populating. So, people need to stop hunting! And stop always using cars and walk once in a while! I Do.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Animals that are okay to kill for food : Chicken Pigs Thats it. Dogs, Cats, Horses, and small rodents are pets. It'd be wrong to kill your pet.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
amazing me xoxo beauty Lock
amazing me xoxo beauty
StarStar
i dont do it but i eat meat every time i eat meat i dont think adout eating a cow or a pig

i love me lol

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar

"amazing me xoxo beauty" wrote:

i dont do it but i eat meat every time i eat meat i dont think adout eating a cow or a pig
Ikrrite i b mad at school when ur eating and ppl tell u wats in it nd wats its made of lik...seriously? Nd u juss loose u apatite but i don't hunt or kill animals

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar
Isn't there like a law against it? Like not hunting certain animals but like abusing them

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a Non_Veg . But from my Point of view , Animals should not get killed , Injured , and Abused . I know I eat meat like Chicken ETC . But if you watch animal shows , you ' ll see how animals get killed . They get Stripped to death for their skin and sometimes people use only some parts of there body and throw the rest away . Waste of a life . Frown I was watching T.v once and it was showing a programme about Rhinos. Saying Rhinos all around the world are about to get Extincted just because of people . !!! Its so Sad ... xc

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

writing a book

Fave bands

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos