Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

WHO SAYS GIRLS CAN'T FIGHT!?!?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Whether you are a male or female, you shouldn't be fighting to begin with.

Yes and no.  If you are doing it to make trouble, then no you shouldn't be.  If you are doing for the sport, than yes, it's fine.
Honestly, that's not right either. Not to me, anyway.
For example:
A younger boy or girl is watching wrestling or cage fighting on television. They find it 'cool' so they might go to school, or anywhere for that matter, and try to start fights just because they see people fighting on TV and think it's 'cool.' If they think it's okay, they are most likely going to try it and the kid, or another person may get seriously hurt.
Fighting isn't a good idea, whether it's a sport or out of anger, trying to show off, ect.

What about self-defense?

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Yes and no.  If you are doing it to make trouble, then no you shouldn't be.  If you are doing for the sport, than yes, it's fine.
For example:
A younger boy or girl is watching wrestling or cage fighting on television. They find it 'cool' so they might go to school, or anywhere for that matter, and try to start fights just because they see people fighting on TV and think it's 'cool.' If they think it's okay, they are most likely going to try it and the kid, or another person may get seriously hurt.
Fighting isn't a good idea, whether it's a sport or out of anger, trying to show off, ect.

What about self-defense?
If people weren't fighting, you wouldn't have to worry about that...

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

What about self-defense? If people weren't fighting, you wouldn't have to worry about that...

But they are, and there's nothing you can do about that.

What you're saying is that nobody else should learn how to fight.

There are currently many people who know how to fight. So, it would be good for self-defense.

World peace isn't going to happen, so some form of self-defense is useful. I know how to fight, more or less. I'm not going to use it to pick fights with people, but it's handy to know.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

What about self-defense? If people weren't fighting, you wouldn't have to worry about that...

There are currently many people who know how to fight. So, it would be good for self-defense.

World peace isn't going to happen, so some form of self-defense is useful. I know how to fight, more or less. I'm not going to use it to pick fights with people, but it's handy to know.

My brain isn't working right, I guess.
You are right.
Someone fighting for that reason is useful.
I just hate when people fight for no actual reason. Like when kids are being bullied. If the kid is being bullied by bigger kids, what are they to do? The bigger kids aren't fighting for any real reason, just to pick on someone. That's what I wish would stop the most.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

You are right.
I just hate when people fight for no actual reason. Like when kids are being bullied. If the kid is being bullied by bigger kids, what are they to do? The bigger kids aren't fighting for any real reason, just to pick on someone. That's what I wish would stop the most.

Yes, but bullying is a separate matter entirely. You don't need fighting skills to bully someone, it just helps.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

You are right.

Yes, but bullying is a separate matter entirely. You don't need fighting skills to bully someone, it just helps.
Eh, 20/20
Bullying is still a form of fighting, so it's not very different.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

You are right.

Yes, but bullying is a separate matter entirely. You don't need fighting skills to bully someone, it just helps. Eh, 20/20

But I could just tease you and mock you, and that would be bullying. I wouldn't have to fight at all.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

You are right.

Yes, but bullying is a separate matter entirely. You don't need fighting skills to bully someone, it just helps. Eh, 20/20

But I could just tease you and mock you, and that would be bullying. I wouldn't have to fight at all.
That would lead to violence. If you did it for too long... ;D
It's not always teasing and mocking. It's usually violence. I used to bully a nine year old, I know what happens. (I stopped doing it though. I only did it because people always bullied me)
When someone knows they have the ability, they will use it when given the chance. If a kid realizes they have the ability to hurt another kid who they are bullying... They're going to do it.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

For example:

You are right.

But I could just tease you and mock you, and that would be bullying. I wouldn't have to fight at all. That would lead to violence. If you did it for too long... ;D
It's not always teasing and mocking. It's usually violence. I used to bully a nine year old, I know what happens. (I stopped doing it though. I only did it because people always bullied me)
When someone knows they have the ability, they will use it when given the chance. If a kid realizes they have the ability to hurt another kid who they are bullying... They're going to do it.

I know that, I'm just saying, fighting is not needed for bullying.

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course girls can fight. I do. Only for self defense, or rough housing.

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos