Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5112
I've been pogosticking for a couple of months.  I've worn out two pogosticks already, and I can do almost any trick in the book.  Does any of you have any ideas how I can convince my parents to get me an extreme pogostick?  (For those of you that don't know, extreme pogosticks can go like 15 feet high.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Odd_Toddlers
Odd_Toddlers
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 131
That's rad. Uhmm the only way I think you can convince them is by just telling them you really enjoy pogosticking and then just ask them if they can get ya one.

.____.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5112

"Odd_Toddlers" wrote:

That's rad. Uhmm the only way I think you can convince them is by just telling them you really enjoy pogosticking and then just ask them if they can get ya one.


Yeah, I guess so.  But I doubt without persuasion they would get me one.  Those things are a parent's nightmare.  (Lost teeth, broken arm, etc. xD)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311
O.o You're only nine and you can do any trick in the book?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5112

"bpbpbp" wrote:

O.o You're only nine and you can do any trick in the book?


I'm ten.  And almost any trick in the book.  I can do no foot and no hands at the same time, can do over 200 jumps, can go up and down a curb, can go off a curb with no hands, and can do the twister.  Although, today I'm having a mental block with the twister. xD   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Odd_Toddlers
Odd_Toddlers
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 131

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"Odd_Toddlers" wrote:


That's rad. Uhmm the only way I think you can convince them is by just telling them you really enjoy pogosticking and then just ask them if they can get ya one.


Yeah, I guess so.  But I doubt without persuasion they would get me one.  Those things are a parent's nightmare.  (Lost teeth, broken arm, etc. xD)

True, true. Maybe you can make a deal with them? Like, "If I get all A's by the end of the school year can i get this pogostick?" or "If I do yardwork for the next *blah blah blah* weeks can I get this pogostick?" You can butter 'em up before you ask too.  

.____.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 799
inpress   them     like  doing   chores   and   stuff   and  do  not  tell  them   no  to   anything  and  when  your  going  to  go  for  ice   cream   ask

kess

yeah (:


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5112

"Odd_Toddlers" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"Odd_Toddlers" wrote:




That's rad. Uhmm the only way I think you can convince them is by just telling them you really enjoy pogosticking and then just ask them if they can get ya one.


Yeah, I guess so.  But I doubt without persuasion they would get me one.  Those things are a parent's nightmare.  (Lost teeth, broken arm, etc. xD)

True, true. Maybe you can make a deal with them? Like, "If I get all A's by the end of the school year can i get this pogostick?" or "If I do yardwork for the next *blah blah blah* weeks can I get this pogostick?" You can butter 'em up before you ask too.  


I'm homeschooled. :P

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5112

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:


O.o You're only nine and you can do any trick in the book?


I'm ten.  And almost any trick in the book.  I can do no foot and no hands at the same time, can do over 200 jumps, can go up and down a curb, can go off a curb with no hands, and can do the twister.  Although, today I'm having a mental block with the twister. xD   


Oh yeah, and I forgot like the jump within a jump, and the split jump.   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


How can I convince my parents?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6193
Maybe just butter them up then when they are all nice and happy ask them. if they say no then try to compermise.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos