Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

How to Do A Double front Hand spring In the water!!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
Hi guys. This Week's forum theme for me Is How to do a Double Front Handspring. you need to be able to do a front Handspring in the water. I am gonna give you a tutorial on how to do it Today. First, you should always Warm up so put 1 Leg Behind and the other leg in a lunge than use your hands to push down then up to strengthen your legs and Body. for arms, you can do arm circles. Ok. 
1. go underwater. 
2. go into a handstand then flip over. do this 4 times. 
You are done!! 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

How to Do A Double front Hand spring In the water!!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh that's cool but I don't think I can try it any time soon because I won't be going to a pool but if I was going to go to one, I still can't do it because there would be people and I would be kicked out of the pool if I did a hand spring.

Converse!
Converse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Mods vs users!

YEARBOOK QUOTE

What/How are you feeling right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos