Kw-logo-holiday

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

hey if u love to skate come here!!

Posted By:
twisted_pink_straight_line-l Lock
twisted_pink_straight_line-l
Star
hey not many skaters live in my area so i want to talk to other skaters so if u skate come here l8ter

be urself no1 else
rock out to ur own song
being urself isn''t wrong
~**** u can''t change me ever its not a maybe im not asking u to save me its a no!! sry but i gotta go i just wanted u all to kno im me and thats all i can eva be l8ter***~

twisted_pink_straight_line

skate like theres no 2morrow!!

( \ / )
\ \ / /
\ \ / /
\ /'_ | _`\
/ | | (_ \
/ | | \ \
| |'_ |'_|\ \
\ ` _ _ ' /
\ ___ /

Posted By:
bikerboy11 Lock
bikerboy11
StarStar
hey i skateboard with a few friends!

Posted By:
HellsLilAngel Lock
HellsLilAngel
StarStarStarStar
Hey, i skateboard. i don''t have any friends sept my friend mick to talk about it so sure i''ll talk to you about it sometime. i''m not that good i only started a few months ago and i don''t have anyone to help so don''t spect me to know very much!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

latest videos