Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

look at this

Posted By:
IknowUsee Lock
IknowUsee
StarStar
ok im just sick at people that thing they put some footy on youtube skate boarding and they think they are pros. if you read AM transworld mags you will see how good the AM skaters are and the people on youtube look like rookies sorry if i hurt some of your fellings but your not pros. i have footy on youtube but im not a pro Im almost in AM transworld but im not a pro. You have to get sponserd by skate co. like me im sponsered by my local skate shop and im on there team im also sponsered by other skate shops but im no pro. um..........................get in AM thrasher and AM transworld mag and turn pro ..................... then your pro. you dont get pro by putting some footy on youtube OK. and if any of you hate or loved what i just talked about leave a post ............ or dont talk at all.

IM A SKATER GEEK
SKATE HARD
S H
K A
A R
T D
E

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

Minecraft is this genration's response to ...

How do you feel today ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos