Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
yy_liveskatedie Lock
yy_liveskatedie
StarStarStar
eek... im so embarrassed to say this. but i cant do an ollie. how do u ppl do it?? n i think i''ll need specific steps... im so dumb...

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
bikerboy11 Lock
bikerboy11
StarStar
an ollie is simple. place your back foot on the tail of the board an your right foot on the center of the board. start riding then push down on the tail and slide you foot up th board but don''t let it fall off the board. land with both feet and your complete!!!

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
admin-l Lock
admin-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Ollying a skateboard is one of the most basic and difficult things to master when starting out. It uses the effects of rotational motion, which is the same kind of force you see on a see-saw. Ollying was, to begin with, only a vert trick, but Rodney Mullen pioneered the use of the flat-land olley, or "The Mutt."

To ollie, practice first jumping up and down on a moving board for several days, until you are comfortable with landing on a moving board. When you are ready, try another jump. Crouch down, and as you lift off, kick the back end of the skatebaord, so the front is in the air with you. Then, transfer your feet to push down on the front end, slide your front foot up and forward. The friction from the griptape should allow you to push down, balancing the board out.

The highest ollie ever recorded was 44.5 inches. See if you can beat it.

Kidzworld Moderator email info@kidzworld.com for technical assistance

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
yy_liveskatedie Lock
yy_liveskatedie
StarStarStar
thanx guys... but i just cant seem to get the board popped up. it juz stays on the ground. now what do i do??

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
24681012-l Lock
24681012-l
Star
when you olie put your foot in the back ,and the other foot in the midde of the board then pop it up ,and slide the foot in the the midde up to the noise of the board.then ievel the board out in the air.in still gives me trouble landing it, but i practice every day.

Smile Nose by

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
24681012-l Lock
24681012-l
Star
to pop it up you just slam your foot down ,and slide your foot up.

Smile Nose by

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
yy_liveskatedie Lock
yy_liveskatedie
StarStarStar
thanx, dude. i really appreciate it.

ollie. i need help...

Posted By:
24681012-l Lock
24681012-l
Star
no pproblem man if you need help you no my name and good luck

Smile Nose by

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Newbie Alert!

is it?

is it?

We the Kidz

is it?

We the Kidz

latest videos