Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Xtreme Sports
For those who like something a bit out of the ordinary. No diamonds, no line markers, no nets. Just you.

i need help with a kickflip

Posted By:
24681012-l Lock
24681012-l
Star
ever time i kickflip i can''t spin it

Smile Nose by

Posted By:
bikerboy11 Lock
bikerboy11
StarStar
you have to curve ur foot while its in the center of the board, when you pop up slide your foot fast, it should go off the board and the board will spin after it does a complete spin land it.

Posted By:
skaterperson22 Lock
skaterperson22
Star
im going to show you kids how to kickflip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, first of all you have to have your kickflips consistant, and have to have a clean, high ollie.

Then you should start thinking about getting height on your kickflips and ''catching'' them in the air.

This will take a lot of time, and a lot of practice, so you will have to be patient. However, if you''re not making any progress, you''re eitherx not committing, or, you have the wrong technique alltogether xtry a different foot position or something.

Foot Placement

I find that foot placement doesnt really matter that much, it''s different for a lot of people, so just try out different ones and see what works best for you. As long as it''s comfortable, you can get height, and you can get a good rotation, it''s fine.

Crouching and Popping the board

When you crouch, make sure your have balance xif you don''t have balance when you pop, you won''t land clean). Keep your weight centred over the board and SNAP the tail down, JUMP, and suck your legs xespecially your back foot) out of the way xthe front foot will be out in front or to the side of the board)

''Flicking'' the board

To catch the board, you will need to develop a flick of the corner of the nose. This will make the board suck up to your feet. Drag up the board xalmost vertically, to allow the board to gain height) with your toes pointing down, and then flick your toes UP and slightly out.

Catching the board

This is not difficult, it''s all about timing, after that it will come naturally. If your flicking is good, you will catch the board at the peak. You will know when this happens, as you will feel the board slap up to your feet, and you will feel the hangtime afterwards.

Body position

There are 2 main pointsx

- Don''t turn your shoulders xit does not matter how you have them at the start, as long as you keep them in the same position in the air - some people have them inline with the board, some slightly slanted to face the way they are riding. Personally i prefer having them inline with the board)

- Stay over the board at all times. xkeep your weight centred) You will need to jump forward slightly too. If you are landing on your toes or heels, then your need to stay over the board more

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Panic! At The Disco♥.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Anyone like Bruno Mars?

latest videos