Back left
Back right

girls and skateboarding?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
what is it with girls clxxxing their skateboarders then when you ask them something about a skateboard they have no clue what you''re talking about,or you say ok here push off for me and they fall on their butts? i swear most girls are faking being into skateboarding for the shoes and the guys!

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I know what u mean, I skateboard, and a guy told me he skateboarded and I didn''t believe him, so I told him to skate down my street and turn at the end of it and come back. He did a face plant just trying to push off.

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

R.I.P. Lizzytish
6.5.1991-11.23.2006
my babygirl

AJx I''d take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. I need you like a heart needs a beat-but it''s nothing new. [2.20.2006]

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
uhuh. i still cant do the ollie.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

ive been waiting to hear that! finally some1 else besides me likes skateboarding and baseball whos ur favorite baseball team?

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
mine? i like the yankees. how bout you???? what''s your name by the way? Mine''s CJ

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I''m italian girl sorry i shoulda mentioned that!!! lol

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
My friend and boyfriend skateboard. I''ve been wanting to learn for a long time but I haven''t got a tutor.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity